Calling all Bluecreeper Fans

Started by Tam-i-am, February 07, 2022, 03:22:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam-i-am

So it has come to my attention that Google search works by factoring in all kinds of things.   One factor is your Google reviews.  Who knew?
So we need your help as Bluecreeper needs some Google reviews.
Now I am not a tech person.  I don't use social media and I don't use my phone for anything other than calls and texting.  So maybe someone else knows how to make a Google review from your phone but I only know how to access it from the computer.

Go to Google.  Search Bluecreeper.  On the right sidebar will come up some info about Bluecreeper.  Under the tabs for website, directions and save, click on the reviews and there will be a button to write a review.

For your help, I will give you 25% off your Bluecreeper order.  You'll have to let me know you made a review and your name ( so I can identify you with your FF name) then I can send you the code through a message.

You can use the code  to order Bluecreeper on Bluecreeper.com or  Logrite.com
The code will expire the end of this month.

Thanks for your help.
Tammy
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

Magicman

The "Customer Feedback Form" under "Testimonials" is a "404: Not Found".

@Jeff may need to look at it.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

beenthere

Great to see, upon searching, see that SMO bluecreeper is making its way into the sewing machine business. 
Was one of my discoveries on a cure for a screech in my wife's long-arm quilting machine, along with getting an antique gun collector discovering the great qualities of bluecreeper when restoring old guns from a huge gun collection that sat for 20 years in Chicago. Many of those guns had sat so long that the moving parts just would not budge. Suggested giving bluecreeper a try, and voila.. off and running getting many parts moving again. Added considerable value to this gun collection for the widow. 
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Tam-i-am

Quote from: Magicman on February 07, 2022, 05:56:40 PM
The "Customer Feedback Form" under "Testimonials" is a "404: Not Found".

@Jeff may need to look at it.
Magicman
the review is not on my website it is on Google.  So you have to search Bluecreeper but not go to the website.  It is the craziest thing.  I'll try to get a screen shot and post a pic.
Tammy

Tam-i-am

Magicman

OK, I use DuckDuckGo as my search engine and the review thingie is not there.  I switched to Google and there it was.  Thanks.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Tam-i-am

Buck Hunter and  John Sawicky   are you members?

John Mc

Just left a review (John McNerney)

Perfect timing. I was getting low and getting ready to place a replacement order.
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.   - Abraham Maslow

wiam

I left a review. William Warden. Been thinking I need another needle applicator. 

Ljohnsaw

John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

Tam-i-am

Quote from: John Mc on February 10, 2022, 08:13:09 PM

Perfect timing. I was getting low and getting ready to place a replacement order.
Make sure you give the review before you order and save 25% on your order. ;D

John Mc

Quote from: Tam-i-am on February 11, 2022, 08:52:31 AM
Quote from: John Mc on February 10, 2022, 08:13:09 PM

Make sure you give the review before you order and save 25% on your order. ;D
My review was put up before I made that post. It should already be showing up.
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.   - Abraham Maslow

Tam-i-am

John

It is not showing up in Google.  Did you put a review on the website?  I didn't get notification of that either.

Tammy

John Mc

It showed up when I looked just before I made that comment at 9:24 AM this morning.

I see you sent me the code, so it must have shown up for you as well?

Wallys World

Wood-Mizer LT28G25, Wood-Mizer EG10 Edger, Wallenstein Timber Talon log loader trailer, Wallenstein GX640 wood splitter, Wallenstein WP835 Fire Wood Processor, Kubota BX 22 TLB, JD 445, JD Gator, Home made arch, Stihl 024 Super, MS251, MS311, MS440 Magnum & MS660.

scsmith42

Well, I missed the Feb 28 deadline but just left a glowing review anyway.  Name was Scott Smith
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.