iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Any Trappers out there?

Started by Jason_AliceMae Farms, October 15, 2013, 11:07:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trapper

my early ones just skined and not fleshed or streached averaged $18
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

ryguy777

cant wait to sell mine and see what they bring

Jason_AliceMae Farms

I am headed back up to NY for the weekend and plan on getting a few days of trapping in.  I don't have very high expectations since I will only be there for a few days but is enjoyable to get outside.  A nice long walk in the woods on a brisk morning is heaven!

Plus it will give me a chance to finish putting up some posted signs and run off the trespassers this hunting season.

Have you guys ever sold to NAFA?  I have never sold any fur but I have heard they were decent to send to up in Canada.  If I do catch anything this season I will probably keep them myself since they will be my first ever catches.
Watching over 90 acres of the earth with 50 acres being forest.

Someday I would like to be able to say that I left thes 90 acres healthier than when I started watching over them.

beenthere

What are you planning to trap?

Do you hunt your posted land at another time?
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Jason_AliceMae Farms

I plan on just trapping coon this year.....I do have a couple of ground hogs to get taken care of too near the house.  Maybe I will have some good recipes to post after the weekend  :D

I do hunt my land a little although I have not gotten my license for this year yet and work got in the way this year so I was not able to get the food plots in.  I will probably not hunt deer and just focus on trapping this fall/winter and then when trapping season is over go out for the spring turkey season.

Someday I would like to be able to say that I left thes 90 acres healthier than when I started watching over them.

Jason_AliceMae Farms

No luck for me this past weekend  :-\  Those raccoons are safe for another few weeks.

It was still a great weekend outside otherwise.

Thank You Sponsors!