iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Traverse City Ice Princess

Started by Jeff, June 13, 2006, 01:33:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Tom

Way to go Tammy!!

My guess is that it is a female carrying young though articles say they are carried between midpoint and the vent.

Garter snakes are neat.  :)

SwampDonkey

When I was to Jeff's, I found a couple dead ones on the street. I think Danny found one and brought it to the yard on a long stick. ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Jeff

Icey had a different growl for that snake than I had ever heard out of her before.

Jeff

Doctorb mentioned to me I had not posted on icey in a while, and he was wondering how she was.  She's doing just fine. A couple weeks ago I was sent a couple pictures of Icey's sister. Her name is Dolly Blue.  I think Icey is much prettier, but then I'm very biased when it comes to Icey.  :)

I can see the family resemblance in this photo. :)

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Jeff

It's been a bit since I took any video of Icey, so while vacuuming and picking up the house this morning, I enlisted her help.

http://youtu.be/2f8w2kP1i5g

zopi

Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

Jeff

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Jeff on March 31, 2012, 06:17:45 PM
In Michigan that's a dime.  :)

Put Icey on the auction block.  :) I could use a friend like her. I have to pick up all the plastic drink bottles in my yard before I mow grass.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Jeff

Auctioning icey would be like auctioning a child.  She's irreplaceable. Hard to believe she's going to be 7 years old this December.

SwampDonkey

She's a smart pup.

Your comment on the bottle recycling reminds me of that Seinfeld episode with Kramer and Newman gathering up the bottles for a mail run during Mother's Day to Mi. for the extra 5 cents on the bottles. :D :D

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

WDH

Next thing you know, she will be opening the refrigerator and drinking out of the milk jug  :D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Norm

Ali turned 7 this month and she's started to show her age, only 3 laps around the house when I get her excited with playing now.  :D

She likes to go fishing down to the pond with me, she'll sit there and watch me fish. It's going to be very tough on me when she's not around any more.

Norm

My two favorite blondes fishing with me today.... ;D

submarinesailor

Norm,

Looks like the water lrvel is down just a little.

Bruce

Patty

Yea the pond is WAY down due to zero rain since last June. We have a leak in the dam also that adds to the level going down.....always something.  :-\   
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

SwampDonkey

Hopefully you'll get some rain. Be hard on the crop'n without water.

WDH

Speaking of pups, our little three-legged beagle, Callie, turned 12 today. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

zopi

I used to have a three legged beagle we too in one spring...named him Tip..
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

Jeff

I gotta think that every other Beagle that ever existed was named tip or tippy. We had a Beagle named tippy as well.

WDH

Her full name is Calico Lapin (calico rabbit).  Here she is before her left leg and hip was amputated.

Magicman

A tripod.  I'll bet that right leg and hip are arthritic from carrying all of the weight.  Come to think about it, mine is and I have not been amputated (yet).
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WDH

She gets help walking when she goes outside to do her business by the use of a sling which is actually a long neck scarf.

Jeff

Back in the early 80's my boss had an irish setter named Britney that got hit by a snow plow. It learned not to chase snow plows, but lost a leg. It was a young dog at the time, and I can remember after she healed up that she always had a real bad limp when she was walking, but she could level out on a 3 legged run and you couldn't even tell she was missing a leg, but that was a front leg.

Thank You Sponsors!