iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Wow! What a beautiful day.

Started by Roger2561, March 18, 2012, 03:22:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger2561

I finally had a chance to take the motorcycle out for a spin.  It only was for an hour but that's all my butt could take.  The more I ride, the less the pain in my butt.  I need to toughen up.  My brothers and I are planning a weekend long bike ride.  It's only March, isn't it?  Roger
Roger

Norm

Yes it is but I'm taking advantage of it myself. Just back from a long gator drive on the back roads with my two favorite blondes.  ;D

Patty

The blonde in the first pic is a tough competitor, I mean what's not to like about a lab?
I, on the other hand, am a very expensive hobby...or so they tell me.  ;D   

Did I mention I need a new bass boat?  :D
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

scsmith42

Quote from: Patty on March 18, 2012, 06:06:44 PM
The blonde in the first pic is a tough competitor, I mean what's not to like about a lab?
I, on the other hand, am a very expensive hobby...or so they tell me.  ;D   

Did I mention I need a new bass boat?  :D

I'm just glad that you didn't need a new axe.....   :D
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

Roxie

Quote from: Patty on March 18, 2012, 06:06:44 PM

Yeah, but the first blonde doesn't have her own dozer and kegerator! 
Say when

Peter Drouin

The hole week looks good Roger2561 :D :D
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

bugdust

It takes a real man who would post a picture of his dog before his wife. Boy, if only I can grow up to be like him.

Since I retired I really like work: It fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.

WDH

Don't worry.  There is another axe  ;D.  This one will be even more fun.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Patty

Yeah, but the first blonde doesn't have her own dozer and kegerator!
[/quote]

And the second blonde knows how to use them both!
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

snowstorm

Quote from: Roger2561 on March 18, 2012, 03:22:23 PM
I finally had a chance to take the motorcycle out for a spin.  It only was for an hour but that's all my butt could take.  The more I ride, the less the pain in my butt.  I need to toughen up.  My brothers and I are planning a weekend long bike ride.  It's only March, isn't it?  Roger
priced tires for my victory today. $550   wow have tires gone up that much?

Roger2561

Quote from: Peter Drouin on March 18, 2012, 08:03:19 PM
The hole week looks good Roger2561 :D :D

I had considered taking it to work this morning but with the temps around 35 degrees I was afraid of possible ice across the road so it stayed home.  Of course, there was no ice across the road.  Tomorrow I'm taking the bike.  the roads looked good on my way home from work.  Plus, the temps may be around 40 in the morning so plenty warm enough.  Roger
Roger

SwampDonkey

It's been in the 40's at night here and going to be warm all week. The snow sure is going away fast. Hope it snows some more, don't want to rake this soon. ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Roger2561

I guess I should show you my 2 wheeled vehicle.  I love this thing.  The freedom I experience when on a ride whether it be short or long, all my troubles for a short time have disappeared. 

Roger
Roger

Roger2561

Quote from: SwampDonkey on March 19, 2012, 08:38:42 PM
It's been in the 40's at night here and going to be warm all week. The snow sure is going away fast. Hope it snows some more, don't want to rake this soon. ;D

I'm taking advantage of the nice weather and let the owb go out.  I'm using the down time to reroute the water lines in the house to a better location.  The installer must have been in a hurry, he did a sloppy job in my opinion.  I'm a bit picky when it comes to installation so I'm cleaning up a bit.  Roger 
Roger

Thank You Sponsors!