iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Beware of Sasafrass sawdust(105 heat index)

Started by drobertson, July 09, 2013, 05:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drobertson

good morning of sawing, brings all this to a head,

only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Autocar

Yep we should all take some time to do just that,looks like a good time  8).
Bill

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Riggs

Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another.~Ernest Hemingway

Norwood ML 26

WDH

Looks like the pooch had a nice swim  ;D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

drobertson

TR, this is the upper Jack's Fork, southern Missouri,  a quite hole me and Christy make it to for just the occasion.  And Dixie had a good swim, poor girl, at 13 she is really struggling, but always makes the trip with us.  I am blessed to have this opportunity so close to home, just a short drive down the country road from the house. Usually good fishing, smalleys and goggle eye, but today was a skunk, guess I need to grab the pole and switch baits, the water felt too good to bother,  david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

justallan1

That looks like a great place to hide on a sunday afternoon. I'm jealous! ;D

Allan

Thank You Sponsors!