iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The door is wide open!!!!

Started by timberbeast, March 28, 2001, 12:31:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

timberbeast

Who's going to be number 1000?????? :-* :-/ ::) :D ::)
Where the heck is my axe???

Ron Wenrich

Hey Beast, had you posted a mere 2 more posts, you would have gotten the 1,000 mark.

I have hit a few milestone posts on this board.  So, instead of making one more post for the 1000, I yield to whoever is the next poster.  This one is 999.

Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Bill Johnson

One Thousand Posts!!! Yes that's correct 1000, its pretty impressive when you consider the length of time the forum in all its different guises has been running.
There has been lots of improvements over that time too, glowing text, smileys that move,spell checker,
etc. etc. this place only gets better every time you visit.
Now is the next target 1500 posts, 2000 posts or something higher.
Congratulations to Jeff and Ron and all you other folks who make this site what it is.

Bill
Bill

Jeff

Bill! You win! I Win! Your prize is you get to send back the print you won at Christmas!

On second thought, you better keep it. It took that poor moose half the winter to get it to ya, and if he had to return it, he would get here just about the time your the 2000th poster, and I would just have to send it back.

Thanks Everybody!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Bill Johnson

Yahoo!! I'm glad I'm able to bring a little levity to your life but shouldn't you be asking some grade 3 students for advice on how to grow Paulownia? :>)

It's spring?? don't you know, I figure the moose wouldn't take as long to get here now we must be down to our last 4 feet of snow by now.

Bill
Bill

Ron Wenrich

The next 1000 should go by a lot quicker ;D
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Gordon

I missed it, oh well at the rate this board is moving it won't be long until number 2000. :)

Impressive ;D ;D ;D

Gordon

Jeff

Woodtick is a little sensitive about milestones now. Ever since I told him he was poster 666. Ron, that seems like only a couple weeks ago...

The above image is compliments of Jeff's extensive demented Smiley collection, don't ask to see the chainsaw smiley...

BCCrouch

I could use something like that fluttering around the bottom of my links page.   :D
On the plains of hesitation lay the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of their victory sat down to rest, and resting, died.

Jeff

L. Wakefield

I've tried to restrain myself, but--I want to know about the chainsaw smiley!       LW
L. Wakefield, owner and operator of the beastly truck Heretik, that refuses to stay between the lines when parking

Jeff

I don't think your ready for the chainsaw smiley yet. How about this one. Remember I said demented smileys.

Gordon

The I can't believe I heard that smiley is a safe one. 8)

Save the chainsaw for a special occasion. Like the number 2000 post. Or once the chainsaw expert starts his posts.:o

Gordon

Jeff

I am beginning to wonder about our chainsaw expert. I didnt here nothin for a while, then he contacted me a week ago and said he would get be some material last weekend and still nada. He must be very busy right now.

Just to stay sort of on topic here, What was the topic? Here is another smiley.

RavioliKid

Just how do you get those smilies into the text of your messages?

Not that the content of what I post needs any sprucing up...

RavioliKid

Jeff

Rav, when you want to ad a smiley at some point, just click on the on you want. It will put the code in your message at that point.

To use the pther funtions above simply click on it, then put your message between the tags. A start tag will have <>  and an end tag will have</> will use the marquee tag as an example. You would first click on the button, then put your words between the tags. the result would be this...
Hi Everybody!!

RavioliKid

Okay, let me try.  8)

There's one.  ???

Here's another. :)

Now, let's see what happens!

RavioliKid

RavioliKid

[flash=width,height]Cool![/flash]

[glow=color,strength,width]Oops.[/glow]
RavioliKid

RavioliKid

RavioliKid

Jeff

Excellent Rav! you catch on quick!

L. Wakefield

You mean the reason I don't get smileys in my typed message is that they are just code til it's sent :D? I didn't know that. i thought it was something about my computer ;D :-/. I'll be surprised if i really get smileys. :)  LW
L. Wakefield, owner and operator of the beastly truck Heretik, that refuses to stay between the lines when parking

L. Wakefield

Jeff

To quote a phrase that usually makes me nauseous,

You go girl...

Gordon

Ok I've got to try this just for kicks.

???Now thats cool 8) 

Who said you cant teach an old dog new tricks.::)
Gordon

Thank You Sponsors!