iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Howdy

Started by Bay Beagle, September 29, 2015, 09:14:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bay Beagle

Wanted to say thanks for allowing Me to join the ranks. 
I'm located in the eastern part of Virginia.  I'm retired and enjoying the fruits of my labor (farm).  Enjoying hunting and fishing.  My passion is working my rabbit dogs, and watching the Pups develop their traits.  I found this site, looking for ways to manage my timber for current and future use.  I see there is a lot of information to reap from these pages.  Thanks once again

Roxie

Welcome to the forum!
Say when

sandhills

Welcome to the forum Bay Beagle.

Magicman

Well, Thank You for joining and Welcome to the Forestry Forum, Bay Beagle.  Sharing and learning is what it is all about here.   8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

jrose1970

Welcome!  I just read and learn on the Forestry Forum. There are some very knowledgeable folks here. :D
HFE-36; International 424-37HP; McCullogh Pro 10-10

LaneC

Welcome.
  I raised beagles as a kid and I love those little rabbit dogs.
Man makes plans and God smiles

Chuck White

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, Bay Beagle.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

gspren

Welcome to the forum and thanks for mentioning the Beagles. My grandfather lived and breathed beagles and rabbit hunting, he's been gone for over 30 years but you got me remembering some great hunts.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

mesquite buckeye

Welcome. ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) :snowball:
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

samandothers

Welcome to the farmer from the Old Dominion state!

timberking

Welcome!  Followed those beagles through many a cut over in central Ark.  As enjoyable hunting as I've ever done.

Thank You Sponsors!