iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sawmill & Woodlot Magazine. Our newest sponsor!

Started by Jeff, February 15, 2007, 05:40:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

I don't know about you folks but I can't imagine a better fit then to have the best magazine out there on portable sawmilling and woodlot management as a sponsor for the Forestry Forum.  The publisher of Sawmill & Woodlot magazine, Walter Andrzejewski is a member of the forum and I want to thank him and the magazine for a quote, "Helping you continue what you are doing".

I'm very pleased and I know that we as members of the Forestry Forum will return that support anyway we can just as we do for all of our sponsors.

Thanks Walter, Thanks Sawmill & Woodlot Magazine!

I'm looking forward to the Forestry Forum working with Sawmill & Woodlot on several upcoming projects including the upcoming Sawlex show!

Special offer to Forestry Forum members!
(You must be logged into the forum)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

isawlogs

Thats really cool , I am reminded that now that I am moved and almost ... done doing so , I need to get my subscription back in order .
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

DanG

WOW!  That's some  8) news!  Welcome Sawmill and Woodlot Management!  This is gonna be a good thing for the forum and the magazine.  Thanks Walter!
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

wwsjr

I have been a subscriberfor 4 yrs. Got my renewal notice yesterday, will mail with my check tomorrow. Great magazine.
Retired US Army, Full Time Sawyer since 2001. 2013 LT40HD Super with 25HP 3 Phase, Command Control with Accuset2. ED26 WM Edger, Ford 3930 w/FEL, Prentice Log Loader. Stihl 311, 170 & Logrite Canthooks. WM Million BF Club Member.

DWM II

That addition is great. This is the single handed, most comprehensive place for an green-horn like myself to learn the tricks that help me saw. Welcome aboard, and thanks for helping this site.

Donnie
Stewardship Counts!

Tom

Hip Hip Hooray!!
I'm excited now.   doin' a little dance

Brad_S.

I'm very glad to hear this. I am a charter subsciber to Independent Sawmill and Woodlot Magazine. Now my two top choices for sawmill information are in one place! 8)
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." J. Lennon

Bibbyman

Way to go Sawmill & Woodlot!  Welcome to the Forum!
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

DR Buck

Very good news indeed. Sawmill & Woodlot is one of my favorite magazines.
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

chet

I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

SwampDonkey

Thanks Walter Andrzejewski for joining our forum. Much appreciated by all.  :)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

brdmkr

I have an online subscription.  Works great for me.  Glad to hear they are a sponsor!!!
Lucas 618  Mahindra 4110, FEL and pallet forks, some cant hooks, and a dose of want-to

Furby

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

woodbill2

That's great news. Not sure which I started reading first, the magazine or this forum, but they both are great sources of information for a newbie like me. Welcome Sawmill & Woodlot. I subscribe to and enjoy your magazine. 8)
Rain doesn't get things wet, it makes them grow. So next time you get rained on, remember you're growing, not getting wet.

LedlieLogs

Welcome IS&W mag. Great fit here. The article in the Febuary 2007 about "The Brewery Gulch Inn" is great reading. I also love the equipment reviews. I use the info in the tree pull outs for classes at the camp sometimes also. Boy oh boy my favorite forum and my favorite mag working hard to make me mo smart 8).
Wildlife Action, GA. A great place for kids. No lights, no phone, no motorcars, not a single luxury. Just the GREAT OUTDOORS and the reason I am learning to mill and build small log cabins.

crtreedude

Welcome!

So, how many articles do you have for the tropics?  ;D
So, how did I end up here anyway?

ronwood

Sawmill & Woodlot thanks for supporting the forum and all the hard work that Jeff and the admins do.  Welcome to the Forum!
Sawing part time mostly urban logs -St. Louis/Warrenton, Mo.
LT40HG25 Woodmizer Sawmill
LX885 New Holland Skidsteer

tonich

Thank for all your efforts, Jeff B!

Welcome Walter! I’m glad, you’ve chosen the winning position.  8)
I'll probably have a look at your magazine.

Engineer

I knew that was going to come along someday, just had a feeling.   :)

Two of the best sources for info on sawmilling, forestry and grits.

scgargoyle

I didn't even know there WAS a sawmill magazine out there- looks like they're gonna have new subscriber!
I hope my ship comes in before the dock rots!

Ron Scott

~Ron

Fla._Deadheader

Mail isn't great down here, BUT, I see they have Online Subscriptions,
Hmmmm

Welcome aboard S&W.
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Burlkraft

Thanks for supportin' the forum S&W...I just subscribed today... 8) 8) 8)
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Corley5

Awesome  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)  I love the magazine been a subscriber for a several years  :) :) :) :) :)  This is gonna be a great combo 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Thank You Sponsors!