iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

chainsaw safety

Started by oakiemac, April 24, 2003, 06:40:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oakiemac

Does anyone know of a training course, video, or book that explains chainsaw safety and felling/bucking trees? I have been cutting wood for awhile, but I'm convinced that I don't know all there is to know about safety and felling properly. Thanks for all input. ???
Mobile Demension sawmill, Bobcat 873 loader, 3 dry kilns and a long "to do" list.

Oregon_Rob

Go to the osha web site and search on chainsaw or logging. Lots of good stuff there. 8)
Chainsaw Nerd

Tom

Follow These Links
[/color]
You may have noticed a link on the pages here at the forum that will take you to

That is the sister site to this forum.  There are quite a few informative things there for Loggers and Foresters one of which is a Chain Saw Course   It's a good course for beginner and experienced alike.  Even if you find that you know the stuff, you will appreciate being reminded of it again.  

Rob

Some more good places that offer training courses accross he country.Try a search and you'll find them

Arbormaster
Game of Logging
Forestapps

All of these are very good and informative courses I have taken all  the GOL course and learned alot from Soren and the rest of the crew.

Forestapps has a Ebook which is a disc that you can purchase from them and run it in your PC it has all the info and also video clips.

Just a few ideas hopefully I helped a little

Rob.

Thank You Sponsors!