iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Unusual Request

Started by JD Guy, February 10, 2024, 03:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JD Guy

I recently did a reset on my iPad to freshen up the FF site as suggested. It's more than likely incidental and not related but I lost my access to the Firewood Hoarders Club (FHC) forum.

So,my question is if there are any administrators or other members of FF that can act as a resource to get ahold of someone at FHC that I can communicate with.

Without a contact I can't get back on FHC.

Any help would be very much appreciated. It goes without saying that I am pretty much ignorant about the technical computer stuff.

As an aside, I had a similar situation happen in reverse about a year ago and someone at FHC who is also a member 
here got in touch with a FF member/amin/moderator who got me back on here.

Hopefully someone can help me. If so, please DM me and I will give you my email to share with the FHC member.

Much appreciated,
JD Guy

Magicman

I am kinda lost with your request.  Why can't you just go to the website and log on? 

https://firewoodhoardersclub.com/forums/
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

JD Guy

Quote from: Magicman on February 10, 2024, 05:18:24 PMI am kinda lost with your request.  Why can't you just go to the website and log on? 

https://firewoodhoardersclub.com/forums/
Will not let me. Doesn't recognize password and reset password isn't working either. I'm flummoxed 😶 

doc henderson

as a guest, can you contact an admin with the forum?
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

firefighter ontheside

Any chance you're using the wrong email address to try and get in.  Do you have another or did at one time?  Are you looking in your junk or spam for the link to log in?  My other suggestion would be to create another user profile and then message the admin and explain the situation.
Woodmizer LT15
Kubota Grand L4200
Stihl 025, MS261 and MS362
2017 F350 Diesel 4WD
Kawasaki Mule 4010
1998 Dodge 3500 Flatbed

Southside

X2 in the bad email, we see that a fair bit here. 
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

JD Guy

Quote from: firefighter ontheside on February 10, 2024, 06:56:22 PMAny chance you're using the wrong email address to try and get in.  Do you have another or did at one time?  Are you looking in your junk or spam for the link to log in?  My other suggestion would be to create another user profile and then message the admin and explain the situation.
Thanks, good suggestion. I've used both of my emails to no avail.

dougtrr2

Is there some reason you can't just create a new account?

Doug

JD Guy

Quote from: dougtrr2 on February 11, 2024, 09:05:31 AMIs there some reason you can't just create a new account?

Doug
Yes, I have considered that but as a last resort.

WV Sawmiller

Totally off- topic (Yeah I know that happens a lot) but the title reminded me of a tale I heard Saturday. I went to a funeral of a dear old friend whose husband I worked with overseas. My first HR guru, Jack, was there and he told me one time he had to deliver a death notice to a family of an employee working overseas. He talked to the daughter's husband and told them it would take them a while to get the body home which is common in such cases.  Jack said he got a call a day or so later and the SIL said "This my be a little bit of an unusual request but can you have someone check the freezer, oven and fridge in my FIL's room?" Jack said "Sure but what are they looking for?" The SIL said "Pop was bad about hiding money in strange places." Jack said they checked and found $10,000 in the freezer.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

JD Guy

Well, I was able to reach an administrator over at FHC and got squared away..
Thanks!

Thank You Sponsors!