iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Making of an axe handle

Started by isawlogs, January 09, 2008, 08:26:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

isawlogs

:D :D :D   I so love my French, but I so love getting you guys confused over how one should be writting the English language.  :P 

Thanks for taking the time and pointing out the minor  ;D miss-haps  and of my typos  ;D , as I do beleave that most errors I make are typos.  :P  :-X  Tats how I sees it  ;) .
I would of gotten back to you sooner but I have been making hay for the hayburners here.

My computer is French, my spell check is also French. You should have a look at my screen when writing this down. 73 words are underlined up to the begining of this sentence.  :D :D :D   

Tree feller , I like your axe, I am looking for the right 2 1/4lb for myself.  :)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Magicman

Quote from: isawlogs on July 17, 2012, 08:43:00 PM
I am looking for the right 2 1/4lb for myself.  :) 

Vous avez juste besoin de soumission sur la foresterie Forum Ax.   :D

But it probably is a 3½lb.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on July 17, 2012, 10:34:35 PM
Quote from: isawlogs on July 17, 2012, 08:43:00 PM
I am looking for the right 2 1/4lb for myself.  :) 

Vous avez juste besoin de soumission sur la foresterie Forum Ax.   :D

But it probably is a 3½lb.   ;D

The only French I know is EFFIEL TOWER, MONA LISA and WINE.  :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

WDH

Wasn't Mona Lisa Italian  ???.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Magicman

And it's not "Wine", it's "Vin".   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

isawlogs

And the axe (hache) needs be just right and of my choosing. Not all axes have the same or right tone when hit with on the cheek.  ;) :P
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

isawlogs

Oh , to make it correct then it should be , La tour d'Effiel, Mona is/was Italien and Magig got the wine part.  :)   :)

Marcel

Todd

anyone wanting a 2 1/4 lb axe head should let me sharpen their 3 1/2 pounder on a grinding wheel...after removing the overheated areas I think 2 1/4 might be optimistic! :D
Making somthing idiot-proof only leads to the creation of bigger idiots!

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on July 18, 2012, 07:43:44 AM
And it's not "Wine", it's "Vin".   :D

Magic, Magic, Magic..... I love it when I have to help you out. "VIN" is the number stamped on your trucks body to identify the vehicle.  8)

WDH

Does each wine bottle have a VIN # too  ???.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: WDH on July 19, 2012, 07:58:34 PM
Does each wine bottle have a VIN # too  ???.

No, but it has a "BIN".   :D :D :D

Thank You Sponsors!