iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Can't log into the forum with my Samsung s22 Ultra

Started by Sedgehammer, April 22, 2022, 01:07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sedgehammer

just logged in with my new lap top , but took 3 trys . Can't with the cell phone at all . Tried turning it off and related , still no luck . Anyone else experience this ?
Necessity is the engine of drive

Mooseherder

I got one last week and didn't have a problem.  Can you search for the Foresty Forum,  open it, sign in and then add it to your home screen from there?  Top right ***

If you're opening it from a transferred icon from your old phone that may be your problem.  You have to start anew.

Sedgehammer

Quote from: Mooseherder on April 22, 2022, 02:08:26 PM
I got one last week and didn't have a problem.  Can you search for the Foresty Forum,  open it, sign in and then add it to your home screen from there?  Top right ***

If you're opening it from a transferred icon from your old phone that may be your problem.  You have to start anew.
i did search for it . Did open it and cannot log in . Tried multiple time

Ianab

What browser and what message are you getting? 

I run Chrome on my Samsung and it logs in fine, so no reason that shouldn't work on a new S series phone.  Not sure what browser the S22 has by default, but there should be no specific reason it wont work.
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

Sedgehammer

Quote from: Ianab on April 22, 2022, 11:35:01 PM
What browser and what message are you getting?

I run Chrome on my Samsung and it logs in fine, so no reason that shouldn't work on a new S series phone.  Not sure what browser the S22 has by default, but there should be no specific reason it wont work.
I run chrome as well . Just says password incorrect 

Sedgehammer

Nebraska

Evil plot.  :o    I struggle logging in with my Samsung too sometimes.

Sedgehammer

Quote from: Nebraska on April 23, 2022, 10:40:43 PM
Evil plot.  :o    I struggle logging in with my Samsung too sometimes.
Oh yeah , very evil . Them phones have in for some of us ...... 😅

Mooseherder

Jeff

If it says wrong password,it could also be wrong username caplock is never your friend
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Old Greenhorn

What has screwed messed me up over the years is if I have numbers in the password and I use the numeric keypad to enter those, but some machines on boot up do not turn on the numlock pad. I can't tell you how many times I rebooted and cussed the dang machine then realized the numlock was off. The capslock got me once or twice also.
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

Mooseherder

Seems all the guys in our family run with Samsung and the women like their iPhones.  
The camera is pretty good on the Samsung.  Here's a  pic of a river otter that left this Tilapia earlier in the pond.

Sedgehammer

Sedgehammer

Quote from: Jeff on April 24, 2022, 05:26:32 PM
If it says wrong password,it could also be wrong username caplock is never your friend
I double checked it with my user name here and then did it both ways just to be sure . I must've tried it 30 times since I got this phone back in February

Thank You Sponsors!