iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Funny Very Funny. I've created monsters.

Started by Jeff, May 28, 2004, 08:44:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

O.K., Which one of my admins pulled da fast one? :D

G>R>I>T>S>  D>O>N>T> G>E>T> I>T>!!!

Our admins have been hanging out around me to long and picked up some of my feeble attempts at humor.

Type J>e>f>f> without da arrows
 and you get Jeff

PANCAKE TOM
BEAVERTAIL KEVIN
CHETS A TROLL
RON W IS REALLY AMISH
RON SCOTT is innocent.
PAUL H HAS DULL PLANER KNIVES
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Texas Ranger

JEFF
J E F F
J/E/F/F

Hey, I like it.

Revenge is sweet.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Jeff

You actually need a space in front of-jeff to make it work

jeff
or jeff

etat

I'd like to extend a heart felt thank you to  the the fine administrators of the Forestry Forum for doing such a fine job and making this such a great place.  I sincerely appreciate the work yall do in making this the greatest forum on the web!
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

Rocky_J

Jeff
What are you talking about? This thread makes no sense.
 ???

Jeff

I'm strongly considering the appearence of

cktatertots  ;)

etat

Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

Jeff

Point proven. That bowl-o-grits has set there so long that it sprouted

Gary_C

In some parts of this country they do not put that tar and pea gravel surface on the roads.

Why not??   :(  :(

Well, it seem they don't have enough pea gravel remaining and it just makes it so hard to get it back off when you need some GRITS.   ;D  ;D

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

james

Jeff ; whats the diff between grits and hog slop they both look the same to me

etat

James :D, Although I have NO authority AT ALL to do so and am in extreme danger of being turned into a grit eating  tater'tot,  I am highly recommending  that hence forward we keep a close eye on you!!!!! :D :D :D  Grits are WAY too much of a delicacy to be throwing away to the hogs. ;D ;D ;D  I KNOW, I had them for breakfast!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8)

shopteacher

Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

etat

james

hogs likem  ;D ;D happy hogs=good bacon &ham :D :D

shopteacher

That's the way i like my grits. Feed them to the hog, then eat the hog. :D
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

chet

I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

DanG

:D  Well, I gotta admit, they're good that way, too. Ya can put'em in chicken, too.  In fact, they're good most any way ya fix'em, except raw. Gary, ya gotta cook'em at least a little bit.
 :D :D :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

etat

Quote PANCAKE TOM
BEAVERTAIL KEVIN
CHETS A TROLL
RON W IS REALLY AMISH
RON SCOTT is innocent.
PAUL H HAS DULL PLANER KNIVES

For some reason I keep working my way back to this statement. Why would Jeff accuse everyone except Ron Scott.  What am I missing here?

A BIT OF HISTORY
the New York Times, called grits "the first truly American food." Grits date as far back as 1607, when the colonists came ashore at Jamestown, Virginia. They were met by friendly Native Americans offering steaming hot bowls of "rockahominie," which was softened maize seasoned with salt and animal fat. It was here that our passion for grits was born.
Throughout the years, grits have developed into a comfort food that many families enjoy not only for breakfast, but as a delicious side dish for meals as well. Known as the "Southern oatmeal" before air conditioning was invented; grits were preferred over oatmeal because they could withstand the heat and humidity found in the South.

Grits have also been credited with getting many Southern families through the Depression Era of the 1930's. Since grits were plentiful and inexpensive, they were a blessing during this bleak time in America's history.

As times have changed, grits have evolved from a regional food often used for survival to a food of choice and comfort in many American homes. Their convenience and delicious taste have made them a favorite for busy moms and their children. Grits have also gone upscale, being featured on menus in many five-star restaurants throughout the country. ;D

Ron Wenrich

I've got to admit that I've never been to a 5 star restaurant, but I've never seen grits listed at any of the 2, 3  or 4 star restaurants I've been to.

You will know that grits have made it as a staple when McDonald's markets them.  
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Kevin

It wasn't me, I didn't even see who did it.
In fact I was up in Canada when it happened.
You can't pin it on me.
I don't like mentioning names but it was probably Tom or Chet.

Thank You Sponsors!