iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Interesting towing video - tongue weight

Started by Dan_Shade, December 31, 2018, 03:00:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan_Shade

Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

WV Sawmiller

Very good demonstration. Thanks for sharing.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Bradm

Yup, and I'd like to see a longer video showing what happens with other various load positions with the axle in the proper spot - front heavy, side heavy, right on the axle, shifting.

Bandmill Bandit

Very good demo, to be sure BUT the axel on that model is about dead centre which is much less than ideal as well. 

I'd like to see the whole lot of common loading foibles shown with that model system. BUT the tow vehicle, trailer and hitching systems models would need to be to scale to be realistic.

Skilled Master Sawyer. "Skilled labour don't come cheap. Cheap labour dont come skilled!
2018 F150 FX4, Husqvarna 340, 2 Logright 36 inch cant hooks and a bunch of stuff I built myself

Thank You Sponsors!