iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

homely's odyssey

Started by 51cub, November 02, 2018, 07:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

51cub

A couple quick and very random things I noticed on the way through 15 states. I'm sure there's more, I can add to it as I remember more. Motel 6 takes pets for free. Tater's Convenience Store on US 98 in New Augusta, Mississippi has pretty good biscuits and gravy, to be fair, I'm not hard to please with biscuits and gravy. Exit 56 on I40 in Brownsville, TN there's a nice, clean Days Inn. The West TN Delta Heritage Center is nearby, it looks fairly interesting
I believe in the hereafter, because every time I take two steps into the tool crib to get something I wonder " what did I come in here after"

If nothing else I'm always a good last resort or the guy to hold up as a bad example

51cub

Dallas is a nice place to visit, I might get more out of it if I had a driver that knew their way around. It moves pretty fast if you don't know the area
I believe in the hereafter, because every time I take two steps into the tool crib to get something I wonder " what did I come in here after"

If nothing else I'm always a good last resort or the guy to hold up as a bad example

Magicman

Dallas is also a nice place to avoid.  ;D  We take Hwy 69 North from Tyler and then Hwy 82 to Henrietta to detour around it.  move_it 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

51cub

I hear ya, MM. Under ordinary circumstances I probably would have. I couldn't this time. I was bringing a rescue dog home to his momma, and that's where I had to be

Thank You Sponsors!