iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

and another, new to me tractor thread

Started by Tom L, April 25, 2013, 11:29:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom L

been looking for 3 yrs now and decided to just do it, kubota 4240 , its 5 yrs old but only has 214 hrs on it. quick connect
bucket and forks for the front. forks are real handy. starting to clear out the back half of my property so  I can put something up to store the mill and trailers out of the weather

Raider Bill

Great Tractor! I have a 4230 that's been very good to me. Wish I had the quick disconnects though.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

sandhills

Well now ain't she purty!   8) Those forks are the best things ever created!  Congratulations!

thecfarm

Tractors are sprouting up all over the place.  ;D  Looks good,first tractor? How many hp? Low hours. I brought a tractor with just about 100 hours a year on it,it was 8 years old.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Tom L

Quote from: thecfarm on April 25, 2013, 01:41:39 PM
Tractors are sprouting up all over the place.  ;D  Looks good,first tractor? How many hp? Low hours. I brought a tractor with just about 100 hours a year on it,it was 8 years old.

first decent size tractor for around the house, 44hp,it has been a big help so far. surprised on the amount of fuel it burns

10 hrs on it and I put in 5 gallons. 

thecfarm

Ten hours all ready?? Won't take you long to double the hours. That is a good size tractor to have.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Tom L

I can tell already that I am going to go broke with 3 point attachments, very cool things, I bought a posthole digger and a 3 point log splitter from timberwolf, now I need a back blade, rake, weight box , snow blower, yikes

Magicman

Yup, a rake will be my next attachment.    ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!