iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Bought a new Tinker toy to play with.

Started by Don K, October 22, 2009, 09:22:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don K

No, not a new mill. :D I have been wanting a Logrite Hookeroon for a while. I thought I would treat myself to one to help to old back and help loosen those slabs that seem to be stuck to the cant. I figure a 30" one would be just right. I shopped off the sponsor banner to the left. I'm excited, can't wait to see that brown truck pull in.

Don
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

Chico

They'll do a good job for you save many a step too
Chico
My Daughter My sailor MY HERO God Bless all the men and Women fighting for us today If you see one stop and thank them

Dave Shepard

I bought one to pull big slabs off the old mill. Then I got a new job with a hydraulic mill, and smaller logs. Use it mostly for fishing for stuff in the back of the truck. Works great! Just don't hook the gas jug. :D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

customdave

Right on , did you get the left handed or right handed one? thats why I bought 2 then there is no confusion  ;) Enjoy they work slick!!! Play safe...

Dave
Love the smell of sawdust

Don K

I bought the one size fits all option that has become so popular now days. :D

Don
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

bandmiller2

Don,you'll find it handy to unload chunks and slabs from a truck.I made one,it never leaves the truck, also good to repel boarders.Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

Fla._Deadheader

I carry mine around at night, when the Dog is acting up. I pity the trespasser-potential thief, if I can get within range.  I know EXACTLY which way that point is facing, at ALL times.  ::) ;D
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Toolman

Funny you posted that. I just ordered a 36" hookaroon from the banner on the left today. I love their products. That little mill special is really handy.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have" (Thomas Jefferson)

WDH

DanG Don!

When I read the caption I was sure that a new LT40 hydraulic was parked in the driveway  :).

Well, a hookeroon is nice too  ;D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Don K

Got home from town today and saw a long , slender box on the porch. My hookeroon had come in. Opened the box and there was a shiny orange one. Had to run try it out. Sticks like a cat's claws. Thanks Kevin and Tammy for making such good, useful tools.

Don

WDH

That is two new toys, one small and the other large!  The weather is getting right for sawing  :).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

customdave

Don K , I see you are a wise man!, staying color cordinated in your new toys very very important!!!! ;)

Dave
Love the smell of sawdust

Toolman

Just got my hookaroon on Wed. but mine was blue. Nice tool!
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have" (Thomas Jefferson)

Thank You Sponsors!