iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Retro lounge

Started by HemlockKing, December 31, 2021, 06:31:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampDonkey

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

SwampDonkey

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey

dgdrls

mudfarmer

mike_belben

Quote from: HemlockKing on January 14, 2022, 11:17:00 AM
I haven't played guitar for about 10 years, but I use to practice often. Mediocre at best, but I could play out all the basic major/minor chords, and a couple bar-chords. I started learning that you only needed to know a 3-4 chords to make a unique jingle by picking out individual strings and different patterns. My greatest accomplishment was being able to play hotel California, unfortunately just strumming though, way off from picking it.
Same.  I managed just one time to nail the lead guitar intro solo of freebird from tablature and figured it was a good time to retire.  I cant even remember which strings it is now. 
Praise The Lord

mike_belben

Im not gonna link any but i do miss being a kid wrenching on something with the garage radio playing hits from the stones, the kinks, INXS, the cars (or early aerosmith/u2 before they hit menopause and turned into moonbat sissies.)

Lotta good days gone by, i hope theres a lot more ahead
Praise The Lord

woodroe

Mastery of the mandolin . This guy has been around a long while in bluegrass circles.

Sam Bush "Girl From the North Country" - YouTube
Skidding firewood with a kubota L3300.

HemlockKing

A1

HemlockKing

A1

HemlockKing

A1

K-Guy

Nyle Service Dept.
A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
- D. Adams

HemlockKing

Good Old Boys - The Dukes of Hazzrd - YouTube

Some day the mountain get him but the LAW NEVER WILL!
A1

HemlockKing

A1

Hilltop366

Quote from: woodroe on January 19, 2022, 09:44:12 AM
Mastery of the mandolin . This guy has been around a long while in bluegrass circles.

Sam Bush "Girl From the North Country" - YouTube
I had to look this one up thinking I had heard it before.
Turns out it's a Bob Dylan song.
Bob Dylan with Johnny Cash - Girl from the North Country (Official Audio) - YouTube

HemlockKing

A1

K-Guy

Nyle Service Dept.
A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
- D. Adams

HemlockKing

A1

HemlockKing

Quote from: K-Guy on January 21, 2022, 04:20:40 PM

Here you go HemlockKing, an old truckers song

teddy bear by red sovine - YouTube
I usually listen to the two one after another! One every couple months, they are sad, but classics  :)
A1

thecfarm

meatloaf, sad to see him gone.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!