iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

dodge

Started by coxy, June 29, 2015, 06:15:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coxy

has anyone had trouble with there windshield  wiper arms falling off by the motor  yesterday the one arm fell off and only 1 wiper would work so went back to my house got my DODGE got about 50 miles from home and mine fell off  >:( >:( is there a temporary permanent fix  :D  the dealers don't have any  all on back order 2+ weeks  ::) :-X

WV Sawmiller

Coxy,

We have 2 Dodge PU in yard right now. Owned 2 previously. Never had such a problem.

Have you checked local junk yards to see if they have one?

What does your dealer say about expediting the part delivery? We bought  6-7 vehicles from the same salesman friend of ours and if I had problems with the maintenance I'd see the salesman and he'd go put pressure on the maintenance manager. He knew where his bread was buttered and helped a couple times when I wasn't getting the response I wanted.

BTW - When I bought my 2009 PU it came with lifetime powertrain warranty and I later bought lifetime bumper to bumper warranty. May be last truck I own. Did not know to take for check up at 5 year mark and they canceled powertrain warranty. I checked and had had in for service during check up time and their notes said check it but they did not or remind me. I finally wrote CEO of Ram division in Ann Arbor and he had his rep call local dealer and restored it. I had asked them to do so but they said they could not and I knew who could. it worked. Good luck.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

clww

I've never had that problem with mine.

<--------
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

sawguy21

I had that problem with our 05. It is not serviceable, the whole unit needs to be replaced which is easy enough but 275 hard earned bucks was a bit hard to stomach.  :-\
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

coxy

talked to another dealer today same thing backorder 3-6 days better then the first dealer ;D  the guy said they have had a lot of them do this in the last 6 weeks  ??? :-\ ;D 275 I should have had you order one  :D 318.43 here hope we don't get any ran while im driving  :laugh: I think they put high prices on things thinking we will just buy a new truck  :( :-X thanks for the info guys

sawguy21

I was lucky to get mine, the parts counter told me they had one left and held it for me. When I picked it up she told me the city came in looking for two more.  ;D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

petefrom bearswamp

Coxy, no rain this year?
You must be kidding.
Good luck with the repair.
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Larry

Pick up some Rain-X than you won't need wipers except for the heaviest rain.

Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

DDDfarmer

Treefarmer C5C with cancar 20 (gearmatic 119) winch, Husky 562xp 576xp chainsaws

coxy

i use the rainx wiper fluid its great so x3  ;D

Thank You Sponsors!