iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

struck out 2 times yesterday

Started by Sanford mizer, September 07, 2019, 07:49:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sanford mizer

I got a call yesterday about a huge pile of walnut in a local park that they wanted removed.Got permission to go get it,should have went and looked first.So hooked up the 40 fter loaded the tractor and rolled out.When we arrived we met the guy running the park and headed out to look at what they had.We get to the back of the park where they have the logs,what i saw about made me sick.Piled in front of me was about a semi load of black walnut logs from 25" to about 40" straite as an arrow and a lot of them with no knots.All rotted away to junk,not even good for fire wood what a giant waste.so figured i would look at a dump truck i called on.Guy says its ready to roll down the road and go to work.Got there and see a crack in the frame big enough to stick a pencil in right above the axels.Ask the guy about it he says ehhh thats not a problem ::) I passed and went home.Hope i have better luck today
Jeeps are built not bought

ManjiSann

Hope your luck improves. 

At least you knew to look for the crack in the frame. I don't know that I would have known what to look for and ended up buying the truck only to find out my luck wasn't as good as I thought.

Brandon 
Poulan Pro 5020AV, Husky 390XP

Thank You Sponsors!