iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

E2300 Pulse Timer settings

Started by renegadecj, March 25, 2011, 12:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

renegadecj

I had my E-classic purring like a kitten all winter, then it started getting a little warmer while someone was staying at my house.  They said it was getting too hot and boiling a little, so I told them over the phone to turn down the nobs on the pulse timer a little.  Well, they messed with them a lot, and I can't remember what the "proper" settings are.  It pretty much boils over all the time now.

I can't find my original manual that came with the timer.  Does anyone have it?  Where should the arrows be pointing? 

Is there a setting that turns the timer off completely? 

muckamuck

I'm not sure what you are talking about.  A pulse timer with nobs and arrows on it??   I have an E2300 with gas controller and I do not see any nobs or such.  You can program air pulses in the computer.  Is that what you mean?

brokentoe

Check page 42 and 43 of your owners manual on how to adjust your pulse timer.  Otherwise your dealer should have the Firestar controller manual and will be able to help you adjust your settings.

renegadecj

Dang, lost internet too, and couldn't respond.

I think I got the settings ok now.  Turns out my controller has gone bad...sure didn't last long, and it also isn't under warranty.  Just one more thing!!!  Didn't have anything to do with the pulse timer at all.  Just a cheap piece of electronics.

Thank You Sponsors!