iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sweet but Sad

Started by DanG, May 13, 2012, 04:23:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanG

I went into town a little while ago.  Along the way, I have to pass a prison for women.  The parking lot was full and overflowing today, with cars parked all along the highway.  I thought, how sweet it is that someone took the trouble to take all those kids to see their Mother.  But then I thought, how awfully sad that they have to go to a prison to see Mama on Mother's Day.  :'(
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

MrPete

Maybe Momma should have thought of that before she ended up there!

Magicman

And then there are the Mothers going to see their Daughters.  Yes, very Sad.   :-\
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Taylortractornut

I get 2 local trader papers. They have a section called Meet Your Mate.   Its kinda sad because about half the women in there are   in correctional facilities. 
My overload permit starts after sunset

Thank You Sponsors!