iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Shop machine replacement parts

Started by SwampDonkey, November 28, 2011, 04:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampDonkey

Anyone ever go searching for replacement parts for there machines? I found one online, and decided to try it. I won't post a link as I have just placed a small order to see how I make out. So up front, I'm not endorsing it. It's out in Utah state I believe. From the website it indicates they have been in business for a few years and it's family business.

But, my point is that it's often hard as all get out to find parts for machines. If you have a snow blow or a garden tiller or riding lawn mower your fine. If you want lathe parts your SOOL. ;)

I don't want this to be "a rant on some company" type of thread, keep it upbeat. ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Holmes

They make parts to fix tools?  I thought you just buy a new one ... ;D
Think like a farmer.

SwampDonkey

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

JV

I have done business with I'm sure the same company you mention.  No problems especially since they have stock for a wide variety of machines including older machines.  I do online even for heavy equipment as local sources sometimes don't have what I need. 
John

'05 Wood-mizer LT40HDG28-RA, Lucas 613 Swing Mill, Stihl 170, 260 Pro, 660, 084 w/56" Alaskan Mill, 041 w/Lewis Winch, Case 970 w/Farmi Winch, Case 850 Crawler Loader, Case 90XT Skidloader, Logrite tools

Thank You Sponsors!