iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

On/off switches

Started by thurlow, April 12, 2007, 09:30:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thurlow

My apologies to the ladies;  no offense intended;  just like the concept............after 41 years of marriage.  8)

Here's to us and those like us; DanG few of us left!

bitternut

Man there ain't no way I am going to touch that one. Who knows the Rev Sharpie might be browsing this forum or worse yet my wife might sneak in and look over my shoulder. :D ;D

highpockets

Thurlow,

Why don't you send a copy of that picture to Imus?   
Louisiana Country boy
homemade mill, 20 h.p. Honda & 4 h.p. for hydraulics.  8 hydraulic circuits, loads, clamps, rotates, etc.

tcsmpsi

That bottom batch is sure a lot purttier and more exciting, ain't it?
\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

isawlogs

Yep .. much purdier , thing is ,  which and when do ya push ...  :P :P :P
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Patty

Prettier, exciting, and always a mystery.  ;)
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

tcsmpsi

Quote from: isawlogs on April 13, 2007, 07:46:59 AM

Most of the time, I find the top switch ingeniously set to be able to attend the other batch to self-adjusting mode.

\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

isawlogs

Auto-pilot  ...  8) 8).
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Carries-Mom

Just gotta know which one to push and at the right time...Makes it more exciting like Patty says... smiley_headscratch  and if not, watch out...smiley_whip   :D :D :D

thecfarm

Just push them all at once and go outside and cut some wood.   :D  I might be out there for a few days.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Quartlow

Quote from: isawlogs on April 13, 2007, 07:46:59 AM
ALL OF them

Or push the red button repeatedly!!!

Go ahead I dare you!!!
Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

Thank You Sponsors!