iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

South Dakota walleyes

Started by DPatton, June 01, 2019, 12:15:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DPatton

Made the annual fishing trip to lake Francis Case South Dakota last week with the bil and nephew. We encountered lots of cold weather and rain (over 5" of rain), but managed to catch some eaters while we were there. 

A dozen walleye and sauger heading to the cleaning station.

A days catch of smallies and walleye.

A

Bil with largest walleye of the trip.

Now after a traveling saw job Monday and short week back at work I'm headed north again, this time to Devils Lake North Dakota. Stay tuned for more fish pics!

TimberKing 1600, 30' gooseneck trailer, Chevy HD2500, Echo Chainsaw, 60" Logrite.

Work isn't so bad when you enjoy what your doing.
D & S Sawmill Services

Chuck White

Nice catch, sounds like a great fishing trip!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

WV Sawmiller

Good looking fish. I never caught them but like eating them.

I took my 7 & 11 y/o granddaughters out yesterday and today to fish. Mostly we caught bait fish but I got a handful of eating size bream. The girls don't care what size they are as long as they bite quickly and they love jerking little green sunfish and small bluegills out of the rocks and it is a free for all with small fish flying everywhere. I have 60-70 little bream in a live bucket in the creek and may put some catfish lines out with them next week. Mostly the time with the kids was the best of times.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Thank You Sponsors!