iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Survivour South Pacific

Started by Raider Bill, September 14, 2011, 08:53:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chain

I watched only the last hour of the whole series thank goodness! Some girl won it; the coach got beat and put down as a double-crosser by most. Coach reminded me of one of my sargeants that would play us [our section crew] against one another so as he would always look good. Not good for comraderie. I'll stay with my old highschool football coach's motto, he, a Marine WW11 vet, survivor of Tarawa and other beaches, also he was a three-time purple heart recipient.....his motto.."All for one...and one for all! "

WDH

Quote from: WDH on December 15, 2011, 07:09:03 AM
I had picked Sophie to win, but actually, I believe that if Ozzie makes it back, he deserves it because he is the best competitor and survivor.

Ozzie was the best, but he made some early mistakes that put him in the minority. 

Sophie did good, played smart, stuck to her alliance like glue, never faltered, stayed the course doggedly, and was good in individual immunity challenges, winning three.  She kept it simple and reneged on fewer promises.

Coach played a masterful game.  He simply made too many promises that he could not keep. 

Albert did not even deserve to be there.  If was only because of a Brandon "moment". 

Good going Sophie.

Russell Hantz is a real jerk the way he behaved last night. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Thank You Sponsors!