iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Christmas Meal ??

Started by Magicman, December 24, 2019, 09:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

We had the Traditional Turkey for our Thanksgiving meal and will have Ham for New Year.  That leaves Seafood Gumbo for our Christmas meal.  That plus various "finger foods", chips/dips, candies, cookies, and desserts.   food6 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

Just finger food here. Brenda wants to enjoy the day,not cooking and cleaning all day. I like of all the different foods. We just got home from our Christmas. Looks like just her and me Christmas Day.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Texas Ranger

Turkey, ham, green bean bundles, stuffing, smashed taters, sweet taters, cranberry nut bread, cranberry/orange, alka-seltzer
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Ianab

Some stuff on the grill for dinner, and Lil goofing off.

Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

sawguy21

That looks good but I'm jealous of the weather. :D I was invited out for pork schnitzel on Monday, was that ever good, then full on turkey dinner yesterday. Probably the same tonight. Sigh, I'm trying to get my weight down to a manageable level and this is not helping.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

thecfarm

sawguy21,there is always next year!! ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

LeeB

Just had ribeye, shrimp and crab stuffed avocado, and broccoli. Washed it down with a 10 year old bottle of blackberry wine I made when I first started making wine. 
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Raider Bill

Sous Vide prime rib, Mashed, garlic butter green beans and double topping apple crisp.

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Thank You Sponsors!