Product list differet between Bluecreeper site and Logrite site

Started by Ljohnsaw, December 12, 2019, 04:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ljohnsaw

Tammy,
While doing research for the Christmas Contest, I noticed the list of products on the Logrite site is not all-inclusive of what Bluecreeper has to offer.  I'd suggest that you change the "list of products" to a "Go to Bluecreeper" so you don't have to update the list on the Logrite site.

Merry Christmas and thanks for sponsoring both the FF and the contest!
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

Tam-i-am

All the Logrite site ever had was a link to the Bluecreeper site.  I don't know why we didn't offer everything when we changed it.  I guess I'll have to revisit that.  Thanks
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

Ljohnsaw

Quote from: Tam-i-am on December 13, 2019, 09:19:45 AMAll the Logrite site ever had was a link to the Bluecreeper site.
That's just it, there is NOT a link to the Bluecreeper site.  If you click on Rite Leg Co, it shows some of the Rite leg products and then an announcement of the Rite Leg site with the link.  If you click on the Blue Creeper Products, you see 6 of the products and NO link to the Bluecreeper site.  So maybe just add that link to the products page?  Cause if you don't, finding the oil can is a challenge! ;)
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

Magicman

John is correct.  I did not find a link to the actual Bluecreeper website anywhere on the Logrite site.

This is the only place where I found a direct link to the Bluecreeper website:  Welcome to Bluecreeper in Bluecreeper
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman