iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Husky 359 RPM's

Started by Kirk_Allen, February 07, 2005, 10:08:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirk_Allen

Well I used that 359 for the last two days cutting spruce, walnut and Cherry.  Looks like that sprocket fixed the problem.  I had no idea a sprocket could make that big of a difference but it did.  The wear on the old one went about 1/8 deep. 

Its nice to have my old saw back ;D 

If I ever get some saw down time ehp I will send it up to you for the mod. 

Thanks

ehp

Not a problem Kirt, if you were not so far away I would tell you to come over Joker's place on the 19th of March and you could run some of the saws, we are having a bunch of guys together there that day running and playing with saws , he lives in New Haven N.Y. , a little ways north of Syracuse. But if you or anybody else wants to come just let us know ok so we make sure we have enough wood for everybody

Ironwood

EHP, God yes find a dealer that won't rip you off! what was that guy thinking. Next time ask him if you should bring the gun to him to shoot himself in the foot with. Unless of course you bought the saw online and he's bitter for you not patronizing him. In which case that falls under the every interaction  with a marginal client is an oppurtunity to get more business, kinda the glass is half full approach.  Glad you got it fixed....................and for my vote I like Stihls, have had several, but once I ran a 394xp Husky my heart was never the same. now the stable is full of mostly Huskies, although seeing them in a box store makes me NERVOUS!!!!! :o

REID
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

jokers

Hi Reid,

I just noticied in your profile that you live in Pittsburgh,PA. Do you know Rich Hoffman? He`ll be at the GTG. You`re welcome also.

Russ

Thank You Sponsors!