iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Hook me up with a logging truck. Grey / Bruce

Started by Big_eddy, December 05, 2021, 04:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big_eddy

My son has about 50 cord of mostly fence line sugar maple logs at the farm about 20km from the homestead. He needs them moved so that he can cut and split, or mill them.
Anybody on here have a connection in Grey Highlands that would be interested in moving 3-4 loads? 
He has a tri-axle gooseneck and has moved a few choice sawlogs, but at 5, 10, or even 20 logs a trip, moving the bulk himself makes no sense.
Happy to pay a fair price, and not urgent. Will accommodate any schedule. 

mike_belben

This in an international forum.  Itd probably help to zero in on your country.   ;)
Praise The Lord

OntarioAl

Al Raman

Woodfarmer

Lots us Canucks on here, try ED,(EHP) He may know someone.

ehp

Get a hold of any of the sawmills in the area and if you got any good maple Im sure they will move your logs . Right now with everyone pretty much back to logging the log trucks are quite busy around here 

Big_eddy

He was hoping to move them in the spring when half loads were on elsewhere as it a straight run up the highway so no restrictions. Unfortunately his connection had a breakdown and gave up his truck. I have no idea whether there are many sawlogs in the pile but calling mills may make sense. I will let him know.

moodnacreek

Real maple sawlogs want to be sold now, you don't wait for spring.

Thank You Sponsors!