iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

other forums

Started by r.man, April 20, 2013, 09:38:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

r.man

I hope that this can stay in sawmilling because it seems to be the most popular forum in the forestry family but my topic is not about sawmilling. I just wanted to give anyone like me that gets in a bit of a rut in what I look at in the Forestry Forum a heads up. There are all sorts of new forums farther down in the site that weren't there when I familiarized myself with the forum years ago. I am particularly enjoying the logrite forum at the moment but I have been sampling numerous ones. There is even one about food. If you are like me and your page goes directly to a particular forum or scroll down only to the one you normally look at I encourage you to scroll down and sample right to the bottom once in a while. Things change and there is a lot of stuff here. Enjoy 
Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

thecfarm

I have it set up so I see all the replies. That way I don't miss anything. TF is where I don't spend much time,but there is some mighty fine work of arts in there too.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Okrafarmer

I have my bookmark set up at the main Forum page, and I can go anywhere from there. I often use the "show unread posts since last visit" function in the top left of the page to find out what has been going on recently, and see what the hot topics are. I also frequently use the "Show new replies to your posts" function right below it to see if anyone replied to topics I posted in. Those two methods are my two favorite methods of using the Forum. I also use the search feature sometimes when I am looking for information about a particular topic.
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

Thank You Sponsors!