iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New England FF pot luck the Northern Project (May 19, 2018)

Started by Bruno of NH, November 19, 2017, 11:22:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thechknhwk

4 wheel drive works going uphill too :D

GRANITEstateMP

Interested for sure!  I read about Peters place in the Timer Crier (I think?). Love to take a road trip from Nottingham!
Hakki Pilke 1x37
Kubota M6040
Load Trail 12ft Dump Trailer
2015 GMC 3500HD SRW
2016 Polaris 450HO
2016 Polaris 570
SureTrac 12ft Dump Trailer

Jim_Rogers

Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

Klicker

I will be down in late March or early April. But I can change my trip some. rod
2006 LT 40 HD

Peter Drouin

Well Bruno, Looks like you have 12 or so might come, Nice. 8)
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

GAB

I definitely would like to attend, however I need to know what the date is to make sure I do not have a conflict.
Gerald
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

Bruno of NH

Let's throw out some dates and see what folks think
May ?
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.

Bruno of NH

I think a Saturday would work better for most folks ?
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

GAB

The Saturday of the Woodmizer Maine open house would probably not be a good date.
Gerald
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

campwags

I'm in!   A Saturday in May sounds good to me.   8) :) 8)
Life is for Living, Loving and Laughing; Not Crying and Complaining!

TK 2000, Woodmaster 718, Kioti DK65s w/Farmi JL501, Kioti NX4510 and a Kubota KX 41-3 excavator, Japa firewood processor and an assortment of trailers, solar kiln and out buildings.

Peter Drouin

Quote from: GAB on November 28, 2017, 09:20:57 AM
The Saturday of the Woodmizer Maine open house would probably not be a good date.
Gerald

No, it would not, I'm going to the Maine open house. :D :D :D :D ;)
A&P saw Mill LLC.

GAB

Quote from: Peter Drouin on November 28, 2017, 08:13:16 PM
Quote from: GAB on November 28, 2017, 09:20:57 AM
Gerald

No, it would not, I'm going to the Maine open house. :D :D :D :D ;)

Sounds like you and I are on the same page concerning that date.
Gerald

51cub

I don't get on here much, but I'd be interested. Especially since I see flatlanders already mentioned. Scheduling might be a trick, but a trip to NH is never a bad thing
I believe in the hereafter, because every time I take two steps into the tool crib to get something I wonder " what did I come in here after"

If nothing else I'm always a good last resort or the guy to hold up as a bad example

bill m

Sometime in mid May would be good. I think I would be up for a road trip about then.
NH tc55da Metavic 4x4 trailer Stihl and Husky saws

submarinesailor

I will/should be in Connecticut the 16,17,18 and 19th of April for trout fishing over in the Riverton area.  So I am up for one the week ends just before or after.

Bruce

WDH

You could always have a door prize of glacial ice  :).  You shore have some handy, I am shore.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Peter Drouin

Quote from: WDH on December 01, 2017, 08:29:33 PM
You could always have a door prize of glacial ice  :).  You shore have some handy, I am shore.

Maybe we could mail you a bunch. ;D
A&P saw Mill LLC.

thecfarm

WDH,come on up. It's not that cold at that time of year. Quite often it will be in the mid 40's by high noon. Bring your boots. Don't want you to get your feet wet from the melting of the glacial ice.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Andries

Go for it WDH!  Road trip!
You haven't lived 'til you've chilled your favourite bevvie with a chunk of glacial ice.
. . .
and yup, found an extra chunk right here.
I'll send it to Bruno asap.   ;D 
LT40G25
Ford 545D loader
Stihl chainsaws

Magicman

Quote from: Peter Drouin on December 01, 2017, 08:39:22 PMMaybe we could mail you a bunch. ;D 

Peter, do I need to mail you anything ??   :o   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Peter Drouin

No, If I need something I can call the cfarm. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
A&P saw Mill LLC.

Bruno of NH

Cfarm,WDH.and MM i hope you guys will come :)

Magicman

There is one problem for me.....New York City!!   :o
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

Go around it,MM.   ;D  When I head South,I use the Delaware water gap road. I forgot route 78?? I get off expressway at Port Jervis. I hit a little bit of the Bronx.
Hard for me to get a Saturday off. I work Saturdays,I am the assistant mgr,and the boss works Sunday. But I can give it a try.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!