iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New record!

Started by Jeff, January 25, 2004, 07:24:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

The day with the most Users online was Today at 8:52pm with 69 Users!

We are also about to set an all time record for visits in a month. I'll wait till the last day of the month to post a graph. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Haytrader

Jeff,

I have noticed a lot of new guys.
That is good, no?
 ::)
Haytrader

Jeff

chet

I've been kind-a busy da past couple weeks. Now when I check in, I don't know halfda folks logged on. Dis is good, we is growin'.
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Duane_Moore

8) kinda like havin lots of kids, ya gota love um all. they all seem to be good guys so far, way to go Jeff. congrads. Duane 8) 8)
village Idiot---   the cat fixers----  I am not a complete Idiot. some parts missing.

OneWithWood

Who's dat Chet?  He a new guy?  :D

Glad to hear your in from the cold!  
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Furby

Dang! Missed it AGAIN!  :'(
I know it's busy, when I log on and there is more then one page of threads with a "new stamp", and I've only been gone 22 hours.  ;D :D :D

RavioliKid

DanG, I keep missing the big parties, too! The exciting life of a school teacher - I was writing lesson plans...

::)
RavioliKid

Jeff

Here is our growth chart for the last year. I think I need some climbing gear. Thank goodness it aint going right a left. :)

shopteacher

Butch wants to know if that 69 included him?  He's very sensitive and I assured him it did. Them is some pretty impressive stats Jeff.
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

Percy

Wow
Happenin place Jeff.

Just out of curiosity and only if you dont mind me askin as its non of my business really, but what do you get out of all of this besides our diverse companionship/info sharring?? Is there any financial reward or is it like a hobby??
GOLDEN RULE : The guy with the gold, makes the rules.

shopteacher

FDH: Last summer I had stalks like that, shot up like a sky rocket and they even had big yellow ears on them. 8)
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

SwampDonkey

Jeff:

That huge spike from mid December 2003 till now must be from my new website which links the forum. (joking about the spike)   :D  I see a few NB'ers in here (hello folks)  ;)  I've had over 425 hits since Dec 15, 2003.  8)

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Jeff

QuoteWow
Happenin place Jeff.

Just out of curiosity and only if you dont mind me askin as its non of my business really, but what do you get out of all of this besides our diverse companionship/info sharring?? Is there any financial reward or is it like a hobby??

The rewards are not the financial., In fact just recently in forum history has the forum been able to pay for itself thanks to our forum sponsors. The original reward was companionship/info sharring and still is. I paid for the forum out of pocket to begin with and I'll do it again if I ever have to. :) One of the those rewards I received today. I had a knock on the door and when I opened it, there was Stump Jumper and his wife and two yunguns. They intoduced thierselves and we spent the afternoon visiting. Theywere just what this guy needed for what would have been lonesome afternoon. Tammy was running a route hauling the wrestling team down state and will be gone yet for another couple hours. She's going to be bumbed she missed them.

beenthere

Wow!  Tammy's on a wrestling team 8) 8)   ???

Great that you had some company while she was gone - wrestling ??? ??? :D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Jeff

Tammy is a schoolbus driver, and yes, she can kick my ass.

Furby

NOW I see why I got that IM!  ;D :D :D :D :D

Percy

QuoteThe rewards are not the financial., In fact just recently in forum history has the forum been able to pay for itself thanks to our forum sponsors. The original reward was companionship/info sharring and still is. I paid for the forum out of pocket to begin with and I'll do it again if I ever have to. :) One of the those rewards I received today. I had a knock on the door and when I opened it, there was Stump Jumper and his wife and two yunguns. They intoduced thierselves and we spent the afternoon visiting. Theywere just what this guy needed for what would have been lonesome afternoon. Tammy was running a route hauling the wrestling team down state and will be gone yet for another couple hours. She's going to be bumbed she missed them.

Cool ;D ;D ;D
GOLDEN RULE : The guy with the gold, makes the rules.

Thank You Sponsors!