ebay AUCTION to support our forum-Birdseye Maple Clock

Started by Jeff, January 15, 2006, 08:30:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Well, our next auction is under way and its a great donation! Its a wonderful clock built by member pasbuild. I'll let you go to the auction and read about it. Pasbuild said he could answer any questions you might have about the clock.  We sure love ours!

Auction Address: (or use the current auction link on every page)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4433605901

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

pigman

I got in the first bid . 8) I know it was not a very high bid and it did not stand up long. :(
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

DanG

I see Whittaker is leading the bidding on this one.  Pasbuild, if he gets it, be sure it is set for 5 o'clock, so he'll know it is time to use them beer mugs he stole. ::) ;)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Corley5

Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Frank_Pender

Man in 6 days that clock will be up to $300, plus. 8)
Frank Pender

SwampDonkey

I know anything made of birdeye in my area sells for some serious coin. In our woodtech lab in forestry school, all the big heavy solid wooden desks where made of birdseye and donated, I forget by whom and when. An old friend of mine used to make alot of furniture from birdseye to give away. Chairs, tables, hope chests, game tables, decan benches, clocks, jewelery boxes. Mom's kitchen cupboards are all birdseye. Nice stuff.  8)

Kewl auction Pasbuild  8)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Chris J

That is one good-looking clock  ;)!  Congrats to pasbuild  8).
Certified Amateur Chainsaw Tinkerer.  If sucess is built on failure, then one day I'll live on the top of Mt. Everest.

Frank_Pender

At the rate some of the items are going for, some folks got a good deal. 8)
Frank Pender

Jeff

Frank_Pender

Frank Pender

pasbuild

DanG I'll be sure to set it for 5 and it will always be there as the clock doesn't come with batteries  ;D
Hay maybe that could be the next auction :D
If it can't be nailed or glued then screw it

Corley5

Anybody else gonna make a move ???  It's been stagnant for a while ;) ;D
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Jeff

Jeff

Congrats Burlkraft and Thank you for supporting the Forestry Forum. Thanks once again Pasbuild for the wonderful clock.

Burlkraft I know you will like your new clock. Ours is always in a place where we can see it every day. :)

Burlkraft

Thanks......I like the clock and I'm supportin' all at the same time :) :) :) :)

Looks like a nice one Pasbuild..I got a bunch of other bird's eye stuff it'll go great in the living room ;D ;D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

pasbuild

Thanks for bidding on the clock in such a BIG way Burlkraft, PM me your mailing address and I'll get it out to you.
If it can't be nailed or glued then screw it