iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Today was my first

Started by Mt406, January 18, 2014, 11:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mt406

My first paying job.....
15 4x4x16   DF  paid 19.00 each.
It was lined up by the local lumber yard but its a start they will take a 20% cut.

mad murdock

Congratulations on yer first paying gig!  Always great to get paid for having fun!!
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

Billbob

Good looking lumber there.  Nice work!
Woodland Hm126 sawmill, LS 72hp tractor with FEL, homemade log winch, 8ft pulp trailer, Husqvarna 50, Husqvarna 353, homemade wood splitter, 12ft dump trailer, Polaris Sportsman 500 with ATV dump trailer

thecfarm

That is good. Is that a swinger I see?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Chuck White

Congratulations on the sawjob, and Welcome to the Forestry Forum.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

drobertson

Happy for you MT, nice looking mill! and lumber, I would say get ready for more work,   david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Mt406

Thanks Guys
I mean Really Thanks the information that all of you share freely has helped more than I can say now and will in the future. thanks again
And it dose feel good getting paid doing what you injoy

Scott

double cut1

what type of swing blade is that do you like it

justallan1

Congrats on your first sale. I agree with David, get ready for more orders now that you've put your name out there and shown you can produce good work.
What part of Montana are you in?

Allan

Mt406

Its a D&L out of Canada  I have a few bugs to work out its working good now...  and I am from south west Montana just move here 7 months ago from NW Montana

Thank You Sponsors!