iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Trail cameras

Started by DDW_OR, August 17, 2018, 02:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walnut Beast

DDW_OR

great photos.

can you include information on the make of the camera so others can have that info

one thing i do is put the Serial # as the camera name.
once the camera is stolen there is basically nothing that can be done.
wish there was something like Lojack.

"let the machines do the work"

DDW_OR

this was taken before i started the SN as camera name
do not know that model of camera.

"let the machines do the work"

beenthere

I use the Browning StrikeForce Pro Model BTC-5DCL. They are dual lens, one used at night and the other used during daylight. If one lens, the makers claim that there is a compromise between day and night. I do only videos, and the 6 battery pack lasts a long time taking 20 second videos.  
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Walnut Beast

Tactacam Reveal X pro with a picture of this little guy and a few turkeys in the background.

Walnut Beast

Foggy! Keep growing guys. You're safe here!  

Two three hundred gallon tanks with water right by two different feeders

Walnut Beast

Plenty of different smaller bucks but no big guys. But I don't have any cameras in the woods yet just up by field edge trees. The deer have options and do take advantage of the 300 gallon water tanks

Walnut Beast

Walnut Beast

Come eat your free lunch! And they have!  Have not been hunting but have three feeders in different locations that all kinds of wildlife are taking advantage of. No big bucks by Kansas standards on camera yet but some guys that need to grow 

Peter Drouin

Will the water run out of the bottom pan?
With mine, I had to put a roof over it to keep the food dry.

Old pix but, You get the Idea. Right after hunting season is over I will fill it.
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

beenthere

Decent day, so picked up some trail camera videos. This camera still had 100% battery charge but recorded 345 20-sec videos. Pulled off about a dozen that I thought were interesting for one video to post here. Included a parade of 36 turkeys strolling by, a couple bucks scrapping in a little horn-rattling, and a buck chasing some doe late in the season.
This is the Browning model BTC-5PXD Strike-Force Pro XD trail camera which this model has been updated.
Only problem I am having is getting good contact with the ScanDisk Ultra SD cards, in the cameras, and the computer card readers.

https://rumble.com/v4g4del-january-buck-activity.html
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Ed_K

Rita got an MP9 Covert Scouting camera for her Christmas present. Are they any good? Got it at TSC we haven't even opened it yet as we're waiting for the grandkids to get here this weekend to put it together. We had one a few yrs ago but I couldn't make it work right.

Y'all have a great day!!
Ed K

beenthere

Turkeys are moving these spring-like days. Counted 37 picking and moving by the house this morning.

And a short video of tom's strutting among another rafter of turkeys by my blind. 

https://rumble.com/v4gggd3-spring-toms-strutting.html
south central Wisconsin

beenthere

Another trail cam video of bucks gathering by/around the licking branch during January and February. Picked out just a few days, but 5-7 bucks were meeting at this site on several days.

Rumble video
https://rumble.com/v4mql69-january-february-buck-activity.html

Screen shot
south central Wisconsin

Thank You Sponsors!