iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Now I've seen it all....

Started by treecyclers, April 19, 2006, 09:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

treecyclers

long sawdust link

Gang, if this person is actually making money on this endeavor, we're all gonna be RICH!
You gotta see it to believe it!
Superdave
I wake up in the morning, and hear the trees calling for me...come make us into lumber!

beenthere

I asked the question about moisture content of the sawdust and what species.
Answer was:
This has been airdied outdoors over a period of months. This all natural fresh cut lumber mix of hard and soft woods. Hopes this helps thanks Ginger
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Daren

It IS described as wonderful (several times). That makes it worth more money I guess. I saw he only had 10, 2 lbs of wonderful sawdust fresh from the mill. The rest of his stuff either wasn't wonderful or fresh. Maybe I (or someone close to him) could wholesale him some wonderful, fresh sawdust for $1 a pound (he picks up) and everyone gets rich. I made 100 lbs of w/f dust today just messing around with the bandmill between rains, the circle mill guys could make a big pile in a hurry. I have to give the guy credit, he is a marketeer. There is a sucker born every day, and he has the cute little pictures to reel them in. I thought selling cedar planer shavings from my woodshop was on the verge of theft, I ought to start an E-store selling wonderful/fresh cedar stuffing. None of you will steal my goldmine idea will you?
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Frank_Pender

I am going to start putting some in the kiln and have fresh sawn and kiln dryed saydust from my ZMobile dimensions.  Maybe I can steal some of the wife's old panty hose to stuff and sell them for pillows. 8)
Frank Pender

getoverit

WOW I'm selling too cheap.... I got 10 cubic yards of it I was trying to sell for $100 and I would deliver it too.

Thanks for the tip !
I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok, I work all night and sleep all day

jrokusek

Um....guys....she just sold a pillow stuffed with sawdust for $30.
link 1

Here's another one she sold for $10.
link 2

Apparently you all are keeping your worthless lumber around and throwing away the best part!  :D  :D  :D

mometal77

I have seen a few of these too funny.. :D :)  reminds me of the people that sells bonsai kittens in a bottle in nyc. 
Too many Assholes... not enough bullets..."I might have become a millionaire, but I chose to become a tramp!

Thank You Sponsors!