iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

It's tough keeping up....

Started by Kbeitz, February 10, 2016, 09:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kbeitz

I read all the new messages that come up and it's tough.
I think the cold has everyone setting at there computers typing.
But I'm sure learning a lot. Keep it coming.
Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

Peter Drouin

With all you know and can do, Your head might explode. :D :D :D
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

sandsawmill14

there was 2 times last week that i clicked on "show unread posts since last visit"  and it said no new post :o it only lasted 2-3 minutes and it was around 5 am central time  :) . in hindsight i should have screen shot the page and started a topic  :) :) :) but i didnt think of it at the time ::) i hate bad weather seems i do nothing nothing but sit here and read. i think i may be addicted to ff ??? :D
hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

Chuck White

Quote from: Kbeitz on February 10, 2016, 09:34:45 PM
I read all the new messages that come up and it's tough.
I think the cold has everyone setting at there computers typing.
But I'm sure learning a lot. Keep it coming. 

The cold didn't have me down, there's been a  steve_smiley bug going around and it had me down solid for a day and a half and I was working at getting over the aches and pains for another day and a half! 

During that time, I wasn't even comfortable at the computer, so I just retired to the couch! 
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Peter Drouin

Hope you feel better soon Mr White .
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Chuck White

Thanks Peter!

I'm feeling pretty good today, even went to the sugar house to get a few more things set up for the sugaring season.

We'll be tapping the trees on or before the 20th, but after this cold snap goes away.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

terrifictimbersllc

Glad you're up and around, Chuck.
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

Thank You Sponsors!