iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

American Hunter magazine

Started by Chuck White, January 23, 2024, 08:52:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck White

Anyone here a member of the NRA and receive the American Hunter magazine?

I have one complaint about the magazine, and that is mostly called "first look", it's a few pictures on "about" page 6.

This has been showing up for the last several years.

Is there a way we can read the article relating to the pictures posted.

I've called a bunch of phone numbers at NRA, and most of them had no idea what I was talking about, long story short, no one knew the answer to my question.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

beenthere

I subscribe, but do not see what you are asking about.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Old Greenhorn

It took me a while and going thru 2 issues page by page. It's actually an ad for the website AmericanHunter.org and if you go to that website you will find those articles. Yes, it's a bit confusing.
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

barbender

Ah yeah, same thing in American Rifleman and other NRA publications. They have quite a bit of content online.
Too many irons in the fire

Chuck White

Thanks, I've been to their website ( AmericanHunter.org ) a few times but didn't find the ones listed in the February issuse.

It's possible that their website hasn't been updated yet!

I'll give it another try.

Thanks
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Magicman

I am a Charter Subscriber to Petersen's Hunting magazine.  I even have the belt buckle.  It looks like going forward there will only be one printed magazine per year and the remainder are on-line.   :P
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

beenthere

Chuck
What page in the February issue are you seeing this?
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Chuck White

Thank You Sponsors!