iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Frost Tonight

Started by chet, August 22, 2005, 11:16:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

old3dogg

No frost tonight but a low of about 50F. Yea! A guy can really sleep in that kind of tempature! 8)

sawguy21

Noticed the leaves starting to turn here. DanG, I am not ready to let go of summer just yet. Too short as it is.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

submarinesailor

Up there in Alberta the summers are too short.  Here in Virginia this one has been way too long.  I'm ready for something a little cooler.

Bruce/subsailor

SwampDonkey

Balm-of-gilead are beginning to drop leaves and some red maples are red already, but not much showing yet. Usually it's not too noticeable untill mid september. No frost locally yet. Going to be a nice weekend here in the 70's. :)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Stamp

Chet, that's what you get for living in the TUNDRA  :-\

Just think, pretty soon you'll have acres and acres of refrigeration for your beer. :D :D

OneWithWood

The tulip-poplar leaves started turning last week.  It is gutter cleaning time again.  The extended dry spell we had has affected the trees and I expect to see most trees dropping leaves a bit earlier this year.  I am hoping for an extended fall with mild temps, a mild winter with little snow, a beautiful spring with rain at just the right time and nice cool temps, a summer of moderate temps and decent rain, a million dollars . . .
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

sawguy21

If Chet is in the tundra, I am really in trouble :o
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Thank You Sponsors!