iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The dream team! It's official… Stihl

Started by alabama, March 08, 2017, 12:49:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slider

Not a dream team but this is most of what we use in our tree business and at my saw mill. There are several that are not in the pic, including our 2 top handle saws. one 192 stihl and a newer 193.Those are  the work horses. Fine saws for up in the bucket.
We don't use most of these at one time. I was getting all of them  serviced one day and took this pic. This is not about bragging.AL Smith or LadyLake could knock me off the pedestal in  hart beat. And many more on here I am sure.
The 880 and ms 362 are new.The ms361 is 10 years old and my favorite.The ms 461 is next.The 880 has a 36 in bar and the 461 has a 32in bar.Then there is a 362xp a husky 61,A ms251.The 038 av is a spare.Wish it was a magnum.
The pole saw is brand new and my first.Boy is it heavy.I would about soon lug that 880 than hold that pole saw up for long.

al glenn

alabama

@Georgia  :) If you didn't call that the dream team then I'm not sure what you would call it? The mod squad? That's a lot of Stihl on the ground. Thanks for sharing too! :)
John 15:13
Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends.

slider

.We have a great stihl and husky dealer here that we support.I guess the old 361 has kept me loyal to stihl for so long. Although a new 70 cc husky would be tempting .
al glenn

khntr85

Quote from: slider on March 14, 2017, 07:00:54 PM
Not a dream team but this is most of what we use in our tree business and at my saw mill. There are several that are not in the pic, including our 2 top handle saws. one 192 stihl and a newer 193.Those are  the work horses. Fine saws for up in the bucket.
We don't use most of these at one time. I was getting all of them  serviced one day and took this pic. This is not about bragging.AL Smith or LadyLake could knock me off the pedestal in  hart beat. And many more on here I am sure.
The 880 and ms 362 are new.The ms361 is 10 years old and my favorite.The ms 461 is next.The 880 has a 36 in bar and the 461 has a 32in bar.Then there is a 362xp a husky 61,A ms251.The 038 av is a spare.Wish it was a magnum.
The pole saw is brand new and my first.Boy is it heavy.I would about soon lug that 880 than hold that pole saw up for long.

So do you use the 461 a lot....I have one myself and I love it...I only cut hardwood, and mine wears a 25" bar....

Wow the 32" is a huge bar....does the 461 pull it ok in hard wood buried???

Kbeitz

Long time ago I collected chainsaws... This was just part of them.

Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

Thank You Sponsors!