iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Air drying, shed drying, oak drying and maple drying free Webinars

Started by GeneWengert-WoodDoc, August 16, 2020, 09:20:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeneWengert-WoodDoc

I will be teaching three free Webinars, Wednesday, August 19, 11AM EDT and the two following Wednesday's.  Stacking, air drying and shed drying will be the starting session.  You just sign up through the NHLA web site.  There is a page to download that is a handout at each Session.

https://www.nhla.com/education/webinars/

Gene
Gene - Author of articles in Sawmill & Woodlot and books: Drying Hardwood Lumber; VA Tech Solar Kiln; Sawing Edging & Trimming Hardwood Lumber. And more

doc henderson

Thanks Gene.  i have really enjoyed and learned a lot from the first 6 webinars, and the solar kiln class via VT.  thanks for the notification and for volunteering your time and knowledge.
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Stephen1

Thanks Gene, I have been learning at night from the webinars. Some I have learned already from the FF ,but it is great to have it all at once.  
IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

Thank You Sponsors!