iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

My spare truck

Started by Bruno of NH, July 16, 2019, 06:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno of NH

This is how my spare truck came home with Sheila today
Right down the hole side and into the rocker

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

lxskllr

Lucky! Now you don't have to worry about scratches anymore.

:^P

Kind of leaving us hanging here without the rest of the story. I'll guess bale spike.

Chuck White

My guess is something on a forklift did the jam and one of the forks did the hole!  :o   :-\
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Bruno of NH

Subaru ran a right on red and side swipes Sheila and ripps a hole right into the cab
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

moodnacreek

It seems that's legal for Subaru's.

WV Sawmiller

Can't have been a Subaru. Aren't they the ones with all the hype about automatic warnings and self stopping and such.  ??? This must be a fragment of your imagination. ::) Anyway, as long as nobody was hurt all is well. :)
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

DelawhereJoe

I thought you just put a cat door in, looked to be just about the right size, the cats could eat any chipmunks, mice, rats or squirrels that try to make there way into your spare truck.
WD-40, DUCT TAPE, 024, 026, 362c-m, 041, homelite xl, JD 2510

WDH

I hate it when that happens....sorry Bruno.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

rubberfish

That's quite the ding. Other car is probably a real mess.
Hoping your lady friend came out unscathed. 
Confucius says "He who stands with hands in pocket is feeling cocky"
Bob

Bruno of NH

The truck has a lower door scoop now right into the cab
Bent the door post.
The truck if fixable won't ever be right again
Smashed the 3rd door up also.

easymoney

a little duck tape and bondo will fix it.

Southside

Eh - with the salt on the roads it would have looked like that pretty soon anyway.   :D
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

Brad_bb

Did they have insurance?  
Were they clearly at fault?  
Will it get fixed?
Anything someone can design, I can sure figure out how to fix!
If I say it\\\\\\\'s going to take so long, multiply that by at least 3!

Bruno of NH

Brad
I'm working all that stuff out with the insurance company. 
I don't think it will be right when fixed. 
I buckled the floor inside.
The trucks with the swing out rear doors are tough to repair.

Thank You Sponsors!