iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Thanks Woodmizer

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, June 30, 2020, 06:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Hydraulic motor burned completely out.
Started out being sluggish. 
Checked everything per manual and per Woodmizer for days......finally....I could smell it.
Not just the brushes but the whole shooting match.

3 month's out of Warranty. 

They sent me a brand new motor and pump.
They sent me labels to return my used pump and motor.

Woodmizer, I really appreciate it.
Thank-You, Goat.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Durf700

i'm sure that makes you feel that you definitely purchased the right brand!  glad to hear they took care of you.

Magicman

Wow Sir, it's good that your hydraulic woes were properly handled

and also it's good to see your smiling face back here on the FF.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Old Greenhorn

Now that is service above and beyond. That is what sells sawmills and build respect. It is rare in these days and worth making some noise about. Didn't even cost you a single SGU.
Good to see you are still around and making trouble.
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

barbender

Good point on the retained SGU 😁
Too many irons in the fire

Peter Drouin

He's back. I thought he did not like us anymore. Or his hair on his head was so long he could not find the keyboard. ;D smiley_wavy
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

thecfarm

Good service. That company that sells orange tractors should take notes.  ::)  I was not past a month and they would not help me. I bought blue next time.  ;D 
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Sixacresand

I suspect a WM parts guy will be getting choice from DP's mantel showroom and a kitten.   :D
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

goose63

Quote from: Peter Drouin on July 01, 2020, 05:33:46 AM
He's back. I thought he did not like us anymore. Or his hair on his head was so long he could not find the keyboard. ;D smiley_wavy
Peter  he is on face book all day long  ;D
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

kelLOGg

Welcome back, Goat. Been missing your humor and posts.
Cook's MP-32, 20HP, 20' (modified w/ power feed, up/down, loader/turner)
DH kiln, CatClaw setter and sharpener, tandem trailer, log arch, tractor, thumb tacks

Peter Drouin

I don't have Facebook. No time for it,
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Beavertooth

Woodmizer sent me new computer to go in my remote station on my LT70 at no charge 2 1/2 years out of warranty.  Super great folks.  Some companies may be as good as Woodmizer on their customer service but it would be about impossible to be any better. I have been dealing with them for 15 years and have nothing but good things to say about Woodmizer. 
2007 LT70 Remote Station 62hp cat.

SawyerTed

I had a sensor issue on my mill about 6 weeks after the warranty ended.  I think the WM invoice said "good will replacement".  As far as I'm concerned, WM gets a lot of mileage from their good will!  
Woodmizer LT50, WM BMS 250, WM BMT 250, Kubota MX5100, IH McCormick Farmall 140, Husqvarna 372XP, Husqvarna 455 Rancher

CCCLLC

Had the button pad on my wide head go out, 6 months out of warranty, not as fortunate on the " good will". But, a warranty is a contract and WM is following it. Warranty they offer is great.

Thank You Sponsors!