iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Traverse City Ice Princess

Started by Jeff, June 13, 2006, 01:33:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paschale

Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

asy

HAHAHA I thought it was wrong, and I just looked it up.

I thought I'd sneak in here and change it while no-one was looking.

Ya sprung me, Puhskolly!

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

Paschale

Well, what's remarkable is that you have any knowledge of our constitution in the first place.   :)  I don't know diddly about the constitutions down under, or in Kiwiland...
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

SwampDonkey

We never received the 'Charter of Rights and Freedoms' here until the early 80's, during Trudeau's years. With Queen Elizabeth II's approval, the Charter was brought into effect in Ottawa on April 17, 1982. I used to have a copy of it from school and it was not much bigger than a 16" x 20" poster. I bet not many even know about it or even seen it in Canada. We don't even teach our kids about Canada in school.  ::)

http://laws.justice.gc.ca/en/charter/index.html

[From Wikipedia]

'The Charter was preceded by the Canadian Bill of Rights, which was introduced by the government of John Diefenbaker in 1960. However, the Bill of Rights was only a federal statute, rather than a constitutional document. Therefore, it was limited in scope and was easily amendable. Furthermore, as a federal statute, it had no application to provincial laws. This motivated some within government to improve rights protections in Canada. The movement for human rights and freedoms that emerged after World War II also wanted to entrench the principles enunciated in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.[1] Hence, the Government of Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau enacted the Charter in 1982.'

Man has this thread taken a twist. Dang dawg. :D :D :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Weekend_Sawyer

I played it loud so the guy in the next office could hear.
He says it sounds like a monkey :D

Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

Jeff

Icey has traded in her Frisbee for the winter. We just came in from a game of you kick it and I'll go get it.

Notice the pig roast tables in the background.  They have the last snow on them, but one more snow event like the last one, and you wont see them any more.  Icey loves plowing into the fresh snow to get here football.

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

SwampDonkey

If it weren't for a few dark patches in her fur, you'd lose her in the snow.  :)

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Jeff

When she goes after that football you do. She just loves to dive in raising a big snow cloud around her.  She does love da snow. To bad her buddy don't.   (ME)

SwampDonkey

I don't mind it if I'm on a path or corridor with very little brush and on snow shoes. The worst is trying to get through woods with a lot of undergrowth. Hazel is about the worst I've experienced, it seems to hold the snow up and there are air pockets. You sink clear to the bottom of the snow and it seems it's twice as much as on a cleared (brush wise) pathway. I was out the other day on the woodlot and the crust held me up pretty good. We had 2 inches the other day and snow coming for about 4 days starting Friday.   ;D

sprucebunny

Nice picture, Jeff  8)

I like the label on the ball  :D

MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Jeff

DWM II

I love the bond between mans (and womans) best friend. :)
Stewardship Counts!

metalspinner

I've been out of town for about a week and a half, and my "best friend" stopped eating. :(  She ate good tonight, though. ;)
I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

Jeff

Icy goes everywhere with me outside and I found out recently that she can be like having an extra hand. Well, almost. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrmkKALvtu4

Roxie

She looks so happy when she's given a job to do!   8)

P.S. Look how skinny you are! 
Say when

asy

sheesh, she carried it ALL that way, and then ya took it off her?!?! 

Seriously, she's GORGEOUS, no wonder you're so crazy about her.

Oh, and, lookin' slim there, Boss!!!  :)

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

Reddog

Something looks diffrent?

Icy is always fun. So much energy.

Jeff

Icy is really a character, She likes to get dirty, but likes to get cleaned up as well, so I tell her when she's looking a little rough and she takes care of things from there.  :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nQoqEkBIwI

Tom

Roxie

Say when

OneWithWood

Everyone should have a dog like Ice  8)
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

SwampDonkey

My last dog, some 20 years ago was the best one we had at home. But it got to running with the neighbors' dogs, which is not good. And my mother would not keep it leashed when outside on it's own is why it took to running. Then dogs being dogs they got to chasing livestock. One day it came missing and I went looking. Didn't find it. Until...one day I was mowing grass and could smell something. Looked out under the spruce trees behind the house. There was the dog, it had been shot and crawled home to die in under the trees. Never had a dog since.

It had one blue eye and one brown. Was a cross between Husky and Shepard and was a mild mannered dog.

Dave Shepard

I wish our dogs would learn to wash up. They seem to think rolling in a puddle is the hieght of cleanliness. ;D

We've got a wireless hotspot in town now, so I can watch all of the Youtube videos everyone is always posting. 8) 8)  I think I could get really spoiled with highspeed.  :D :D

Dave

Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Burlkraft

You should be spoiled Dave  8)  8)  8)
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Dave Shepard

If I had it at home, I'd probably never get anything done. ::) That's funny, it's faster, but I'd waste more time on the computer. Must be an oxymoron or something. ::) ::)

I was parked, somewhat haphazardly, on the driveway to the town garage, you have to get pretty close to the town hall to connect. After about a half hour I looked up to see a couple of racoons waddling around to see if there was anything in the compactor buffet for them. ::) That's gonna make for a strange sight, me and a couple of varmints hanging out at the dump all night. :D

Dave
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Thank You Sponsors!