Roxie

Don't go trying some new fashion
Don't change the color of your hair
You always have my unspoken passion
Although I might not seem to care

smiley_singsongnote01
Say when

doc henderson

A man and wife were shopping in a grocery store.  The man put a case of 24 beers in the cart, on sale for 10 dollars.  the wife said 'we can't afford that, put it back"!  In the very next isle the woman found a jar of facial cream and put it in the cart.  The man objected but the wife said, "don't you want me to look beautiful?".  The man replied, "the beer would do the same thing for half the price!!!".  
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Peter Drouin

Quote from: doc henderson on June 10, 2019, 10:58:16 PM
A man and wife were shopping in a grocery store.  The man put a case of 24 beers in the cart, on sale for 10 dollars.  the wife said 'we can't afford that, put it back"!  In the very next isle the woman found a jar of facial cream and put it in the cart.  The man objected but the wife said, "don't you want me to look beautiful?".  The man replied, "the beer would do the same thing for half the price!!!".  

How true. :laugh: :laugh:
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

PA_Walnut

Q: Why are there so many unsolved murders in Tennessee?
A: There are no dental records and everyone has the same DNA 

Sorry...don't crucify the messenger.

;D :D ;D :D
I own my own small piece of the world on an 8 acre plot on the side of a mountain with walnut, hickory, ash and spruce.
LT40HD Wide 35HP Diesel
Peterson Dedicated Wide Slabber
Kubota M62 Tractor/Backhoe
WoodMizer KD250 Kiln
Northland 800 Kiln

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

Thank You Sponsors!