iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

My Wedding Day

Started by rooster 58, October 17, 2015, 03:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rooster 58

On this beautiful,  sunny October afternoon, here in Gatlinburg,  Tn; I took my fiancĂ©  to be my bride!
     We married at an outdoor waterfall setting g, with family and friends gathered around to witness us exchanging our vows.
    The weather has been amazing all week, with sunny skies and temps in the 60's and 70's.
     Thank you for letting  me share my very special day with y'all ;)

beenthere

Really!!??!  You found time to get on the forum today ?? ??

;D

Congrats!!
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Grizzly

Congratulations!!

And now we know just how much pull this forum has...........
2011 - Logmaster LM-2 / Chinese wheel loader
Jonsered saws - 2149 - 111S - 90?
2000 Miners 3-31 Board Edger

thecfarm

Thank you for sharing your special day about your special person in your life.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Banjo picker

Congrats.    8)  Wish I were in the smokeys as well.  Banjo
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

trapper

No pictures it didn't happen
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

sawguy21

That's right, we gotta have pictures. Congratulations to both of you. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Magicman

Thank you for sharing the event with us, and I wish many happy years to you both.   smiley_love
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Peter Drouin

smiley_clapping smiley_clapping smiley_beertoast
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Chuck White

Congratulations Rooster & Bride!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Roxie

Very happy for you.  Congratulations! 
Say when

r.man

Congratulations, glad you had good weather. If you had been married in Ontario yesterday it would have been inside unless they make a parka style wedding gown. Maybe I'm on to something, parka tuxes. You heard it here first.
Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

sandhills

Congratulations!   8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

samandothers

Congratulations to you both!

I attended a nephew's wedding the same day in Moyoc NC. It was out side on a  bay and the day was beautiful. The couple left in a boat with plastic jugs towed behind it. 

Sixacresand

Congratulations.  What a beautiful setting for your wedding.
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Post a few pics.  ;D   God bless both of you.  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

customsawyer

Congrats to you and the Bride.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

PASS_AUF

Stihl MS362
Stihl FS550
Stihl FS450
Stihl FS250
Stihl FS80
Stihl 026
Husky 555FX
John Deere Gator 825i
John Deere 4066M

Ianab

Congrats on the wedding   :)

I agree with an outside wedding. We didn't have perfect weather for ours, but it was on the beach of a tropical Island, and it wasn't actually raining for the ceremony and photos, so it was all good.

But you know how we like pictures  ;)
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

SLawyer Dave

Congrats man.  If you are lucky, you hit the jack pot, just like I did with my wife, (she reminds me of this almost daily).   :D

lowpolyjoe

Congrats and best wishes.

drobertson

8) 8) Happy for you both!  enjoy your time in the mountains as well as when you get back home.
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

rooster 58

Thanks  everyone  for the  replies.  Kathy and I are back home and settling in.  I will try to post some pics asap.  The Smokies are a majestic sight to see. We saw many stunning views and panoramic vistas. Be advised however,  The leaves of October  draw many visitors which clogs the roads of Gatlinburg,  slowing traffic  to a snail's pace

Thank You Sponsors!