iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Who wants it?

Started by Jeff, August 20, 2002, 07:30:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Hey Chet, yer going to owe me lunch next time I am in Indian River! :)  Thats 2 contests you have won now. Poor J Beyers had it in his clutches and let it slip away. I was just in Iron River last week.

I have your address from last time I will send your Hunting guide off Monday!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

chet

Jeff I'll take you up on the offer, but it may have to wait a few weeks. My wife and I were on our way last week to UW Stout in Menominee Wi., to see our youngest son, when we were broadsided by a lady from the opposing lane that aparently had fallen asleep. My wife is now being cared for at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN.  We are hoping to be back home in a couple of weeks.  At this point we will be ok but I'm not sure about my motorcycle.     Just curious, who did you visit in Iron River.  
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Jeff

I was in Crystal Falls to help the MFRA secretary pack up supplies for logging congress. We passed through Iron River as we started off for Madison Wisconsin.

You guys were on a Motorcycle? Youch. I hope you were not like the typical folks I saw in Wisconsin. No helmets. I understand the personal freedoms thing and all, but when I see those guys without helmets it makes me think I should be carrying a bucket and a stick to clean up if I ever come acrossed one lying in the road.

Hope ya'll heal fast and are doing well. How you getting on the forum?

Ron Scott

Chet,

Hope all is going well after the motorcycle accident. Bill Basto told me about it last week when I was in Iron River and mentioned you to him. He's out in that Sunset Lake area also.
~Ron

J Beyer

My computer did not blowup.  I just could not answer the questions.  Now if the questions were about firearms.... I would have a much better chance at winning.

I've just been busy with work and practicing my target and exhibition shooting to be readign this forum.  I'll have to catch up after hunting season is over in January.

JB
"From my cold, dead, hands you dirty Liberals"

Jeff

Is it me or do you sound a little testy Jeff?

:) The goal of this site is to promote forest management and sustainability and as the question asker I dont know much about firearms. But thats a good stategy I guess if you dont know the answer change the question?

I figured that Outdoor wisconsin was a gimme for an outdoors person and a hunter. Thats what that show is about. The WFREA was an easy find with google, and the tree which was tough would have been thrown in for trying.

Trying would have made you a winner. Send me your address and I'll send you a consolation prize.

chet

No Jeff no helmet :'( the wife did have hers on :) though see does sometimes not wear one. I'm getting access to the forum from the library here at Mayo. I've been searching the archives for a wheelchair adapter for my mill ;) it may be tough to walk behind the mill with a broken foot ;D. Ron, thanks for the note.
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

CHARLIE

Chet, where are you staying while your wife is in the hospital?
I live in Dover, a small town about 20 miles east of Rochester on Hwy 14. Is your wife at Methodist Hospital or St. Mary's.
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

chet

Hi Charlie,  The wife is at ST. Mary's. I have a room right across the street so that it is a little easier for me to get back and forth.

Thank You Sponsors!