iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

My first pic attempt

Started by ozarkgem, April 20, 2014, 03:27:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ozarkgem

Here are some pics. My first try. Not sure what will show up

well I got someting wrong. I am baffled. I followed the video step by step.
Mighty Mite Band Mill, Case Backhoe, 763 Bobcat, Ford 3400 w/FEL , 1962 Ford 4000, Int dump truck, Clark forklift, lots of trailers. Stihl 046 Magnum, 029 Stihl. complete machine shop to keep everything going.

pine

Go back to your post with the modify button and see if the code for the picture looks like this

[xxx]https://forestryforum.com/gallery/albums/userpics/36105/SANY0048.JPG[/xxx]

with the "xxx" in brackets replaced by letters  img.  I used xxx to try to keep the photo from being grabbed. 

ozarkgem

Quote from: pine on April 20, 2014, 03:39:25 PM
Go back to your post with the modify button and see if the code for the picture looks like this

[xxx]https://forestryforum.com/gallery/albums/userpics/36105/SANY0048.JPG[/xxx]

with the "xxx" in brackets replaced by letters  img.  I used xxx to try to keep the photo from being grabbed.
tried it both ways. still didn't work. I am the least qualified person to talk about software but is there some reason a person can't post a pic  just like you would on Craigs list or in an email? Maybe its a cost issue? I don't know how forums work either just wondering. 
Mighty Mite Band Mill, Case Backhoe, 763 Bobcat, Ford 3400 w/FEL , 1962 Ford 4000, Int dump truck, Clark forklift, lots of trailers. Stihl 046 Magnum, 029 Stihl. complete machine shop to keep everything going.

Shotgun

It works for me, ozark.  There are reasons for the way photos are posted on the Forestry Forum.  Our site owner, wants the pictures to always be available on the forum, and not showing up missing and with a "red X".  Thousands of pictures have been posted here and they're still here.  We're happy.

Joined The Forestry Forum 5 days before 9/11.

Jeff

First problem with 3 of the photos, was that the files were somehow corrupt. Possibly when they were transferred from your camera. I deleted the corrupt files that would not display. If you were trying to work with those, they would have never worked for you. Not because of the forum, but because of your original files.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Thank You Sponsors!