iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Hydro ax 570 help greatly appreciated

Started by air1514, March 04, 2020, 12:12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

air1514

I just bought a timber king tk350. Same as hydro ax 570 except with a cat engine.   First question, how to raise the cab. I can't get the pins to come out. And the jack gets tight but won't move the cab. I can wiggle the cab with a pry bar. But can figure out how to get it up.
            Also, the saw head won't work. All other hydraulic functions work great. Very fast and responsive. I can hear something click when I press the saw button. But the saw never moved. The engine doesn't drag down.  Am I just not doing the right things or do I actually have a problem? 

air1514

Thanks ahead of time for any and all help. It's really appreciated!  I don't know squat about a feller buncher. And can't seem to find any manuals for it to buy.   Forums seem to be about the only way to get out of paying a high dollar dealer mechanic 

air1514

I just found out the auction company unhooked the saw under the dash .  So I'm hoping that problem is solved when I get home 

Firewoodjoe

If I remember right those pins are a half pin. They have a flat on one side. U turn it with pressure on the jack and when it bounces up free you got it. But they also rust in. So good luck. 

kiko

air1514

Thanks firewoodjoe. I think your right. I just haven't held my tongue just right yet or something lol. I'll get it eventually.  
 Kiko, they look similar to that. Mine only have two bolt holes instead of four. 

kiko

Ok the tk340 that I have uses the cab pins like in my picture which must be removed completely.  If has two bolts and a hole in the end of the pin to put the cab jack bar to turn the pin, then like firewood Joe said.  It is probably not a bad idea the jack the cab and check and clean a new to you machine.  It is not necessary to jack the cab to get to get to the saw solonoid.  Sitting in the seat left side engine door closest to cab  is where the solonoid to turn the saw on is.

Thank You Sponsors!